Connecting headphones as well as flatscreen with speakers

Username: Happycrafter

Post Number: 1
I really hope I am in the right place to ask this question, I didn't know where to turn.

I have a flat screen with built in speakers but also have a headphone with a microphone which I would like to use as well. Is this possible ? If so how do I connect it ? I really haven't got a clue and would love someone to talk me through it.

regards,
Joanne

Username: Carlo

Dublin, Dublin Ireland

Post Number: 10
The only way you can connect Headphone and PC Speakers to the same (I assume your Screen only has one port for the speaker output) port is to get an adaptor which connects to the speaker output(on your Screen). This adaptor will turn your single output into a double output.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5704442807&category=32833

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Carlo

Dublin, Dublin Ireland

Post Number: 11
if your Screen has no sound outputs/inputs it is impossible to connect your head phones, the only other option you then have is to connect your head phones to your PC sound card, but this in turn will most likely override any sound going to the your screen speakers(the only sound willl be coming from your head phones).Send me your Screen/PC Make & model if you are still having problems,without knowing what PC/Screen u have I cannot advise u Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jessejames

NB, PA USA

Post Number: 70
orrrr you can go with a better sound card... in stead of the intergrated one, you can get ones that you can plug in anything that makes sound. you can plug in head phones, seperate speakers... w/e

Username: Postalj

Post Number: 6
even integrated has a mic in. just plug it in there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us