Durabrand romete control codes

Username: Routrae

Post Number: 1
hello, i am looking for durabrand universal remote control codes. couldnt find them anywhere on the net. i need a code for jvc vcr, as well as insructions on how to program it.

all help is appriciated.

Vitt
Unregistered guest
Hey John, I don't know if they'll work, but I was able to find JVC VCR codes for Durabrand TV, which are 02, 25, 58. If you are programming a Durabrand to another remote, codes 520 or 115 may work. I hope this helps

Unregistered guest
I have a durabrand tv/vcr combo with no remote, i bought a GE universal remote and cant find the codes can someone help?

rgeezy
Unregistered guest
yall know if this duranbrand tv model works on "dish networks" 4 device remotes???????????

neomnimon
Unregistered guest
I have a durabrand 20" tv #BH2004D and I need the codes for my rca d770 remote e-mail at neomnimon@yahoo.com

Anonymous

I have a durabrand 20" TV #bh2004D and I need the codes for my One For All Remote. URC3021w.
email at bgraham1964@yahoo.com

Username: Robinraz

If you've purchased a universal remote and have a durabrand TV, try using the Orion codes. I found this on another website and it worked.

Best of luck,
Robin

Username: Nightscape

hi i have a one for all remote "rc300pb00" and i have a durabrand tv model number bh20004d. i was trying to find the code to work this tv. someone from another web site gave this as being the code list for the remote
http://www.hifi-remote.com/manuals/manual.shtml?URC-4730

none of the orion codes worked and it did not have a code for the durabrand tv.

however when i tried the code for the magnavox tv's and the one that worked was the first one on the magnavox line "0054"

dont know if this will help anyone, thought i would share.

Username: Jdt2982

IL USA

I am looking for the tv code for a durabrand DU2701B using an VCR Plus Universal Remote #B27900, or an RCA Universal Guide Plus Gemstar #F27650 which goes with an RCA TV. Is there anyone that can help me?

Username: Doohickey

Think I may have your answer. Durabrand is made to sell at the box stores. The same company that makes it also makes Symphonic, Sylvania, Emerson, Superscan, Misakai, Funai, and ESA that I know of. My son has the Durabrand DV1901 and I found that a code for Emerson worked fine. Guess you never know which components are in the "Box". Might try the ones listed for the above.

Username: Carlreesen

Cornell, Wisconsin Usa

yea hello i have a question i just bought a durabrand and i have a rca universal remote and i couldn't find any codes for my remote at all can anybody help

Username: Najlaali

East Orange, NJ USA

For durabrand televisions, try code 053. It worked for my television.

Username: Cx3200

i have a durabrand tv 2127N And i cannot get the tv off the key screen: what number & combination of buttons do i use:

Username: Yusaf

I have a Durabrand tv 2127N And i cannot get the tv off the key screen "---" then "///". what number & combination of buttons do i use to reset/ unlock?
help please!

Username: Shortdude

Salt Lake, Utah United States

I have a durabrand BH2004D 20" tv Bought second hand and bought a Universal remote UR3U-MDVR-CHD2 and need a code that works any help email madsen@xisssmion.com

Username: Shortdude

Salt Lake, Utah United States

Post Number: 2
UPDATE, I used the code for a sylvania and it worked, well sort of, I can turn the tv on and off but nothing else--any suggestions email madsen@xmission.com

Username: Bhuck

Poseyville, IN USA

I found a replacement remote for my Durabrand TV that works really well, (will even switch to game mode), at replacement remotes.com, for a reasonable price. Just type in the remote you are looking for on the search bar at the top of their website.

Username: Msdfatboys

Tahoka, Texas USA

Hello, I am new to this board, and hopefully my advice will help someone who has a Duraband TV. My husband lost the remote to my 20 inch TV. I got mad, and bought a universal remote for it. I tried the code search method several times. The book didn't have my brand mentioned in it. I got mad, and came to this website last night. I tried using the Funai codes, and the Orion codes listed in the book. Finally the last code for the Orion TV worked the remote. Thank you so much for the info! So if anyone is having problems with their universal remote for the Duraband TV, use the Orion codes. They helped me a lot.

Username: Snakebite0316

hi anyone know the key code on a2127n tv

Username: Racinma

GE 4 in 1 remote code for Durabrand BH2004D TV for me was 0183 it's a sylvania code. The code isn't perfect cause the volume up is the subtitle button and the menu for the tv is the volume up.. Volume down, on/off, tv/video all work the way they should. It's all good for me though

Username: Picturelady

None of this worked for me
I finally took the universal remote control and followed the manual method of selecting the code.
1. I manually turned the TV on.
2. Then I pressed and held the component key (which was TV) the light turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the TV button down, I pressed and held the on/off key. The LED indicator light turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the LED light tuns back on.
5. Press and release the on/off button until the TV turns itself off. YOU FOUND IT'S CODE.
6. NOW press the stop button and the LED light turns off.
As mentioned above the code isn't perfect cause the volume up is the subtitle button and the menu for the TV is the volume up.. Volume down, on/off, tv/video all work the way they should. It's good for me and will work until I can get the Durabrand TV remote control.
Hope this helps.

Username: Robynet55

Ploiesti, Prahova Romania

hi
I have a DURABRAND Home Theatre 5.1 System DVS 7200
can anyone help find a modality to turn it ON... cuz when I plug in it starts in stand-by mode
and I don't have a remote controller
I bought an Universal remote nou... VIVANCO UR12... but I can't find the code :-( HEEEEEELP PLS

Username: Hirshal

hi i have a durabrand tv and i wana know if there are any codes to program it with a cable remote

Username: Hirshal

if you have a durabrand tv with a cable remote the codes are 20039 10463, 10180, 10178, 10171 and 11034

Username: Tstat18

i have a durabrand tv model DWT2405 and and RCA universal remote model RCR412b and none of the codes worked. i tried all the orion codes the emerson codes the funai codes all of the other companies codes that have been listed and nothing. help please? email: tstat87@hotmail.com

Username: Kimmypooh34

i have a 1905 duraband tv need tv code for rca universal remote

Username: Sasd0519

Durabrand TV model 1901A, remote code for DISH is 720. There may be others but this works. Found this code using DISH instructions "Setting Up Using Device Codes Scan"

Username: Heathhutt

for the durabrand TV model Orion codes are very helpful.with that code u can easily operate your TV.try this if it don't work than please search in net.

Username: Heathhutt

For the Dura brand TV model Orion codes are very helpful.with that code u can easily operate your TV.try this if it don't work than please search in net.

Username: Mea7881

durabrand tv dwt1905 i have 2 universal remotes ones a all 4 one urc-4201 the oher is a ge rc2491 i need codes PLEASE

Username: Athomayer

My children have a small tv probably a 13" Durabrand model # DWT1304 and I have a Magnavox Universal Remote, not sure what model. Seems to be pretty generic though, black. I cannot seem to find any codes and my two year old needs the tv at night. HELP PLEASE!!!

Username: Robynet55

Ploiesti, Prahova Romania

Post Number: 3
anyone with DURABRAND Home Theatre 5.1 System DVS 7200 ???
still in need

Username: Tollar

I have a rc300pb00 universal remote i need a manuel

Username: Chrismed30

Hi I have a durabrand 2127N TV and a URC22B THAT WANT WORK DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CODE TO GET IT WORKING ANY HELP APPRECIATED THANKS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us