JENSEN PARKING BRAKE BYPASS VM9311, 9411, 9511TS,9021T2

Username: Jacksap83

Post Number: 4
JENSEN PARKING BRAKE BYPASS VM9311, 9411, 9511TS,9021T2

I have the factory code to bypass the parking brake. It only has to be turned on once with the code. It beats hooking up a switch and it works 100% guaranteed. I didnt believe it til i tried it myself this morning. If you want to buy the code just paypal Jacksap83@verizon.net. Or if you want some more info email me. After payment is sent i will send the instructions through to your email address just please dont forget to provide me with it. Thank Everyone. You will not be dissappointed.

Username: Psychedelic_feta

Post Number: 3
Don't pay for it....Just read it:

The code is a permanent way of disabling the brake override on the jensen units.

There are two ways of doing this:

Insert the DVD

After the disc loads and plays you will see a blue screen telling you "it is unlawful to drive with a movie blah blah blah"

1)Activate the brake sequence and disable the blue screen using the hand brake, the switch method or anything else to give the unit its three pulses to disable that freakin blue screen.

(What I did was I installed my radio entirely, then took the pink wire and touched for two seconds, removed for two seconds and then touched and held the negative pole of a mower battery laying on my passenger seat until the screen was no longer blue.)

2) Next, on the main remote press stop twice, then 1, 2, 6, 4.

You will now see a hidden menu that says:

Region Code
Brake Override (I know you're drooling by now)
Macrovision (Watch all the burned and pirated movies you want if this option is off)
Loader Version
Model Version

3) Using the right joystick on the unit, navigate to the options of your choice, click on them to toggle on, off or which region code you want.

This is what you want:

Region Code: 1
Brake Override ON
Macrovision: OFF

When your done, click SYS SETUP on the main remote TWICE to save the settings and bingo, your done!!! Hooray!!! You can now kill your whole family in the car while watching that adult movie while your driving.....

The other way of doing this is by not engaging the parking brake sequence, thus you're inputting the code blindly.

1) Insert the DVD and you'll get the blue screen.

(If you have more than one tv, the unit itself will have the blue screen but the additional tv's you have plugged in will NOT, they will show the dvd menu. Thus you will be able to see the hidden menu on the additional screens after inputting the code, but not on the main unit because of its blue screen.)

2) On the main remote, push stop twice and then 1, 2, 6, 4

3) Push the joystick on the unit SOUTH twice and then click it once.

4) Press SYS SETUP on the main remote twice to save your settings.

It may take a few tries but you'll get it. This method can be done if you don't want to bother temporarily activating the brake sequence, but if you only have the unit and no additional tv's, its #$%^&* damn hardbecause you can't see the settings your changing.

I tried to make this as clear as possible. If you have questions, private message me or post here.

This code DOES work.

Best of Luck!

By the way, this is for informational purposes only and I will not be responsible for anything bad/stupid/ignorant you do with your Jensen unit.

(Sorry Jack Sap, but this stuff should be free...)

Username: Mjordan481

Post Number: 2
I tried it with my VM9511TS and it works great. I no longer need the toggle switch. Thanks for the tip.

Username: Illlojik

Post Number: 1
Will this work with the VM9311TS(Touch Screen version)also? Thanks, I'd like to know before I buy this unit.

Username: Jacksap83

Post Number: 5
damn this guy just fuked up my hussle. damn you!

Username: Robalan10

Post Number: 9
Thanks man it really works.

you're the best.

Username: Angie700

Thanks to Psychedelic_feta my Jensen VM9511TS works perfect. It took about 2 minutes to do the whole setup.More importantly, he didn't charge for the information...BIG THANKS!!!

Username: Carlomty

I'm new on this and i don't know to much about it... the main remote is the control remote o what is this... i have a jensen vm9311ts and also have the same problem of the brake issue

Username: Iamkar33m

Every time I insert a DVD it starts playing and it shows the blue screen. I press stop twice then try to enter the code and it goes back to the DVD menu not the hidden menu. What am I doing wrong?

Username: Carlomty

Forgot my last post, I did it as it says on the instructions and was really easy... Thanks a lot for the tip!!!

Username: Celery504

Do you still ground the ebrake to the ground wire?

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 34
You can, but you don't have to, if you do the switch method, you'll have to ground it temporarily, at which point you can choose to keep it grounded if you have have to redo the switch method to re-input the code.

Essentially, once the code is input successfully and the blue screen disabled, the ebrake wire is useless

So if i just follow the factory way to ground/install. and follow the ebrake sequence, and code sequence. should be able to do it without toggle or switch.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 35
Not quite,

Here is what you do:

Take the ebrake wire, tie it onto the switch. Take the other end of
the switch and tie it to the ground.

Then do the brake sequence by pretending the switch is the handbrake.
Flick the switch off, and then on (or soemthing like that and it will
disable the blue screen.)

You are now free to perform the code and disable the blue screen permanently.

The switch/ebrake sequence only temporarily disables the blue screen until the key is taken out of the ignition and put back in.

Hope this helps

Sorry might of confused you. Was wondering how i can do this without the toggle switch. Can i just follow the normal REAL ebrake sequence. by pulling parking brake up down up.. then enter the code? Thanks..
also..

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 36
Doughboy,

absolutely yes

Username: Spyder3kgt

I have the vm9311, and I tried it the blind way. Everything seemed to work fine until i hit sys setup twice at the end. The movie came on, but dissappeared seconds later, back to the blue screen...what do you think i'm doing wrong?

Username: Spyder3kgt

You know what, I'm an idiot...the toggle switch wasn't working for me so I tried it blind. I completely missed the open ground screw (the one my unit is actually grounded to) RIGHT next to where I was working. I just stripped the pink wire and did the pulsing myself until I got the video.

The code worked amazingly, and probably only took about 45 seconds to do. Thanks SO much for the help!

Username: Cc3kids

Psychedelic or Doughboy -
What is the real ebrake sequence? Pulling hand brake up down up? How many times? Thanks for any input.

well i'm not even sure. I installed mine, grounded the wire to the body. and just did the sequence blind. worked like a charm, no need for ebrake grounding or toggle. or any ebrake sequence

Username: Mjmcgee30

Okay...i've tried to splice the pink wire into the black ground on the wireing harness, do teh code....back to the blue screen. Grounded it to the frame...do the code, back to the blue screen. I'm stuck. I cant reach the p.brake wire, so unless i can get this disable, i'm screwed. I also am not getting any audio for the ipod or for a cd? any ideas.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 38
matthew,

what you need to do is attach it to the parking brake like the wire is intended to be, or hook it up to a switch and then to the ground from the switch.

You then perform the ebrake sequence which is quoted here from the manual:

There are two situations that can start the parking Brake Sequence:

Parking Brake is engaged when the vehicle is started or the accessory/ignition is turned on. To activate video, the following sequence of events must be completed:

a. Release Parking Brake for two seconds
b. reapply the parking brake for 2 seconds
c. Video should be displayed on the blue screen within 1 to 2 seconds.

Situation 2 is the parking brake is disengaged when the vehicle is started or the accessory/ignition is turned on. To activate video, the following sequence of events must be completed:

a. Set parking brake for two seconds
b. release parking brake for two seconds
c. reapply parking brake

You could also just tie the pink wire to a switch and use the switch the same way you would do the parking brake.

This will temporarily disable the blue screen allowing you to input the code for a permanent fix.

Username: Mjmcgee30

i guess i'm confused as to what you mean by switch. can i use something like my hazard lights? i'm not good at this and am proud i even got it in!

Username: Kwestman2k6

CA US

Outstanding!!!! I took me a few tries, but I got it to work. Just a (BIGGGGGGGG) reminder 1 if you get caught watching t.v while drive there is a really big fine, 2 Please use common sense, there are innocent people on the road. Especially Kids and (Asians) so be extremely careful. Thanks

Username: Nassco5

San Diego, California USA

Thank you for the information. Works just as you said and no worries. Ouststanding!!!
It feels just great to get information that is entirely true and actually works. Good Job!!!

Username: Dice739

I have the VM9020TS will this work for this system???

Thanks

Username: Jwilson227

I bought a vm9311ts off of ebay, it does not have a pink wire or a remote with it, is the pink wire supposed to be in the main harness or in one of the other groups of wires, how can I fix this???? I cant get it to work without that wire or a remote, can I?

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Post Number: 150
1)Activate the brake sequence and disable the blue screen using the hand brake, the switch method or anything else to give the unit its three pulses to disable that freakin blue screen.

(What I did was I installed my radio entirely, then took the pink wire and touched for two seconds, removed for two seconds and then touched and held the negative pole of a mower battery laying on my passenger seat until the screen was no longer blue.)

Psychedelic_feta
can u explain in details plz
and also
can u tell me where i hook up the pink wire in my car i have 3 pink wire in the car brake switch box

Username: Mcdode

it works with once down SOUTH rather than twice. I viewed this after I was able to bypass it. I also used the pink wire and attached a wire to the negative of my battery and did the sequence like that parking brake and held it. this worked faster than all of it. I just stuck the extra wire in my glove box and tucked the pink wire away just for future reference. It all works now!

Bronze Member
Username: Snowboardbum

Post Number: 25
Personally, this bypass is not worth it, if you get in an accident, the cops will assume you were watching video. They WILL test the dvd player and see if it plays video while driving. If you get caught with it bypassed, the ticket is worse than a DUI! Just take the time and hook it up to the parking brake wire/spring. You can still watch video while driving with it hooked up correctly... just lift the brake up one knotch.

Username: Tylermania

I got an iPod 30g with video but can;t get the video to play on my VM9411. On the ipod it has a setting for TV Out...I tried it on and off and neither works yet the off does go to a blue screen but not the same "Illegal" one that you get with DVDs...any ideas?

Username: Iwa808

Hawaii

Psychedelic_feta, Thanks for code info.. Worked on the first try.. We got some happy kids in the truck now.. Thanks again

Username: Big_iz

IT ALSO WORKS FOR THE UV7I

Username: Chocbunny36

Lexington, KY USA

Big iz,

Thank you! I was wondering if it would work for the UV7i. Was afraid to try it!

Username: The_lizard_king

Austin, TX

Feta.... Is there a different code for the 9311ts? Mabey a different process?. So far I have been unsucessful with the detailed instructions you left. Any help app.

Username: Fsns

I just installed my Jensen 9510TS. I have tried the bypass code and it works. The only problem I have is the hidden menu screen doesnt show "Brake Override". Just region and macro. Is this because I didnt activate the brake sequence?? I have tried it blind with no success. Does the "TS" version not have this option?? Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Username: 530sounds

i have the VM9311TS jensen

i been trying to put the code in for days havent had any luck

i hooked the pink wire to the parking brake wire and then i also hooked up a switch, and grounded, that works i can watch movie while driving but it kinda sucks having to do that every time,

i want to put this code, but its not working

to put the code i press stop twice, then 1264 and hit the right joystick down or what,

thats the part i dont get,

when i push it down then push in, doesnt do anything. and also i cant play cd i burned, only plays cds i buy from stores

how do i get it to play all cds

thanks

Username: Dankarrotts

Philadelphia, Pa Us

can somebody explain the best way to wire an swicth to replace the parking brake. do i take pink wire to switch and from switch to ground wire on unit. and use it as the parking brake switch.

Username: 530sounds

yea, that part is pretty easy

you take the pink wire to the parking brake wire the way is suppose to be

then cut the wire in the middle some where, and then wire that comes from the brake wire, hook that up to power on the switch , take the other end at hook it up to other wire on the switch,

the 3rd wire should be the ground from the switch and ground it to the body some where,

and your done,

Us

Thanks jay for the info. but i connedted the pink wire to a switch and from switch to black wire(ground of radio) is that the same thing as what you said to do. i got a screen to come on but no sound from movie. radio sound works. can some body tell me whats up. radio is a UV7i

Username: Midofu

I need help!!!!! I bought the jensen 9511ts and I understand the explication to the Psychedelic_feta please help me!!!! and i have another problem I put de dvd and doesn't works only say loading!!!! thanks!!!

Us

miguel dosal

the problem might be that the dvd is not finalized or it dosen't read that dvd format. does it happen on all your dvds. when you do the brake process and the dvd plays. in sequence stop stop 1264. if you want to put an switch instead of putting it to brake. buy a 2 pin switch.hook pink wire to one pin other pin to black ground wire to radio.

Username: Lucky_1322

does the code work for Jensen VM9311TS?if not is there a code for the Jensen VM9311TS .i would like to know before i install it.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 53
Joe, is that question really necessary? I mean, look at the title...

: )

Username: Butafuco83

i have a jensen vm9311 i did the override code. the movie will pop up for a second and then go back to the blue screen. help please

and i got itall hooked up and then tried to hook up my amp and subs but where does the blue sub woofer RCA go on my amp nobody seems to know anywhere

Username: Jwilson227

Post Number: 7
You have to get a "Y" adapter which is one male on one end and two females on the other, which allows you to split the signal into a standard set of rca jacks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
and just use the blue rca and not the red and white

Username: Jcarver_14

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Hey I just got the Jensen VM9311TS. I read the complete list above and tryied all of the blind methods. Not to my surprise, none of them worked. So I tinkered with it for a little and it apears they were all very close. To make it work is very simple.

1.) Insert the DVD and wait for the blue screan to apear.

2.) Press stop on the remote twice

3.) Press 1 2 6 4 on the remote

4.) Useing the Right joystick on the unit press down one time. Then press it to the right one time. If you did this right the hidden screan will apear.

5.) Set the settings like this
Brake Override ON

6.) After you finish changing the settings press SYS SETUP twice

7.) Enjoy your DVD and try not to kill anyone.

Username: Midofu

Thanks Psychedelic_feta and dan karrotts
i can put the code but i have a big problem with my jensen because don't read my dvd's (original and burns)and i need use the Warranty maybe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i got the y splitter and it still doed not work

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

then there is a problem with the amp or the reciever

Username: Big_tk

i have an Jensen 9410 and i tried to do the steps that it says to do for the other ones. does anybody know how to bypass this type of unit...please help asap.

Username: Deezee88

I have the 9411 and the hidden menu worked great!! BIG thanks to psychadelic feta! I got a small problem though. The DVD plays great, but no picture on the TV tuner, just sound. Any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 54
yo all u gotta do is wire the parking brake wire to the black wire ground from ur HU works eva time i did it on my friend jvc and many others

Username: Tqg317

does this code work for the newer vm9312? thanks in advance

Username: Adrock21

I have the jensen headunit but i don't have a remote to it anymore will the code still work..

Bronze Member
Username: Jayce2000

Post Number: 22
I hear the new 12 series DVD units dont use the same code as the 11 series.. Anyone heard different??

Username: Monicat9788

Bothell, WA United States

The code is a permanent way of disabling the brake override on the jensen units.

I tried this now my tv won't show the screen. I can hear the audio fine. Any ideas.

Jensen VM9511TS

Username: Neonefx

It don't work with the vm9312 I tried it and nothing so if anyone has a code for the 12 series that would be great

Username: Mcchrisfan70

It wont work for me & i cant ground out to get a picture on the screen i had no problems with my pyle or my panasonic in dash dvd players but the Jenson VM9311TS Doent Want to Cooperate With me... Any help Would Be great, Thank You

Username: Clickclickw00t

Hey, I just got the jensen vm9312. I wired all the wires, and I still didnt get picture through the DVD because i dont have a parking break wire in my car. So, what I did was insert a dvd and let it play while ur screen has the blue screen. You should hear sound from your speakers, but see no video. Now, take the pink wire and touch it to ground for 3 seconds, then take it off ground, then put it on again, and off again. Do this for a couple of minutes and you should be fine. On, off, on, off, try 3 seconds, 2 seconds, 1 second, 10 seconds, on off on off. You'll get it eventually...

Hope that helps...

Username: Clickclickw00t

Hey, I just got the jensen vm9312. I wired all the wires, and I still didnt get picture through the DVD because i dont have a parking break wire in my car. So, what I did was insert a dvd and let it play while ur screen has the blue screen. You should hear sound from your speakers, but see no video. Now, take the pink wire and touch it to ground for 3 seconds, then take it off ground, then put it on again, and off again. Do this for a couple of minutes and you should be fine. On, off, on, off, try 3 seconds, 2 seconds, 1 second, 10 seconds, on off on off. You'll get it eventually...

Hope that helps...

Username: 19chevy76

Spanaway, Washington s...

Does anyone know of the permanent way to remove the blue screen on the Jensen model vm9312?
(Bypass code)

Username: Arc_trooper

well it seems that just "grounding" the pink on the vm9312 doesnt work, im going to attempt the pulse method today 4-7-07 and let you all know... i hope it works... im gettin real annoyed with no dvd on a dvd player!

Username: Arc_trooper

oh has anyone thought about using a pac-tr7 on a 9312?

Username: Lacesse

my name is dustin i have the vm9311ts and i seen that you can hook up all these things up to it but what i wanna know is if i can hook up a laptop base up to the reciever and if i can could i make is so the touchscreen as the mouse?

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

If your laptops video card supports the video/audio out fetcher then it will work. Althought the touch screen feeture will not work unless u write a program for it.

Username: Lacesse

well thank you for the reply i will find a video card but the thing that i have no idea even where to start on is programing i know no one and i dont want to go to a computer place they treat me like an idiot. soooooo.....especially for somwthing like this im a newbie just startin on learning any input on all ends would be appreciate it ... im keeping on it thanks

Username: Dj_flow

MILFORD, PA United States

HERS HOW TO BYPASS ON THE VM9312 VERY VERY EASY

The parking brake bypass procedure is as follows:

1: Go into AM/FM mode
2: Hit "setup" on the remote control
3: Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered
4: A new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer/screwdriver on it in the upper left-hand part of the screen.
5: Select Brake bypass to "ON" and hit the "X" near the bottom of the screen.

Username: Hersch

Does anyone know of a similar method for the Kenwood DDX6019?

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 594
all u gotta do is just take the parking break wire and connect it to the ground comming from the HU works on jvc should work on kenwood

Username: Heritage92rs

HERE IS A HUGE TIP!!!!!!

You can NOT use a DVD that you have burned in order to make this code work. You must used an actual store bought movie. This is because you must bring the movie to what is called a "full stop".

Psychedelic's instructions are correct otherwise. I paid for the code from an eBay user, but I bought the VM9311TS before anyone knew there was even a code. I never even used my toggle switch to turn the video on first, just did it blind. My instructions were:
Insert real (not burned) DVD
Hit on remote twice
Hit 1 2 6 4
Down arrow twice on remote
Right arrow on remote
Sys Setup twice

Worked like a charm, has worked fine ever since

Username: Djballx3

The best type of Jensen to get is the VM9311TS because you disable and enable the code.

*These are the specific instructions 4 the VM9311TS*

1.) Insert the DVD and wait for the blue screan to appear.

2.) Press stop on the remote twice

3.) Press 1 2 6 4 on the remote

4.) Using the Right joystick on the radio press down one time. Then press it in one time. If you did this right the hidden screan will apear.

5.) Set the settings like this
Brake Override ON

6.) After you finish changing the settings press SYS SETUP twice

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you ever get pulled over hurry up and enter that code before the police walk up to your automobile or your done with no lube.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Daron dont copy and paste things that are already posted only new ones

Username: Hardcorejuggalo

i just wanted to say that i did this code today 4-21-07 and it worked just like you said i only had to do it the one time.

Username: Vtecmotorz

i dont got remote i got the vm9411 can i do it with out remote ?

i dont got remote i got the vm9411 can i do it with out remote plz email me ricansuspect1@yahoo.com?

Username: Sti206

Hi, I have the vm9020 ay one can help me solve the vdo bypass code. having it install by a caraudio place in my town and the hook it up so I can not play movies while I'm driveing .. is the Nav unit on te 9021ts works with the 9020ts ??
will the vdo code sequence works on the 9020 as well thanks

Username: Guffie218

I recently purchased a Ford Expedition that has a TVIEW DVD player that is hooked up to the stereo. Does anyone know how to get the sound to work? We can't seem to tune into any station that will play the DVD sound. HELP!!!!

Username: Heritage92rs

Tammy -
Check to see if the unit uses wireless/IR headphones. My mom bought a Yukon that had an aftermarket Audiovox system in it, after I pulled everything apart it was fairly obvious to tell that there was no set up to allow you to listen to the system without having wireless headphones.

Username: Guffie218

Thank you Matt.

I will have it checked. I have spoken to a friend since posting that thinks he may also have the answer for me.

Username: Jensendisable

This is the real disable code!

The parking brake bypass procedure is as follows:

1: Go into AM/FM mode
2: Hit "setup" on the remote control
3: Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered
4: A new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer/screwdriver on it in the upper left-hand part of the screen.
5: Select Brake bypass to "ON" and hit the "X" near the bottom of the screen.
6: Use the unit wisely and above all safely. A ticket is one thing, causing a fatal accident due to negligence is another

Username: Jensendisable

The code above is for Jensen 7" VM9312 . WORKS 100% I did it

Username: Vector_anomaly

Fort Worth , Tx Usa

For the model vm9311ts With the BLIND method you only have to push the joystick down ONCE. other than that its all the same.
Thanks again for a great post.

Username: Omnicron

Hi all!
Question: I have the vm9311ts, but no remote. Can the bypass be done *without* the remote, or can I use one of those universal ones that are sold everywhere? :/
Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 244
Matt you do not need any code just ground the pink wire to something metal in your car. I repeat none of you need a code just GROUND THE PINK WIRE to something metal in your car good luck.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 54
Julian

You're wrong.

You can't just ground the pink wire, the radio unit has to PULSED three times, which is why when you do the brake sequence with the handbrake, you have to to lift it, lower it, and lift it. Each action sends an electric pulse from the handbrake taillight switch through the pink wire to the radio.

There's a reason I laid out my instructions the way I did...

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 245
I helped lots of people here and they all said their unit worked just by grounding the pink wire. Have you tried it yourself? I actually used to own the jensen 9311ts all i did was ground the pink wire and bam it works while driving i did not need any code. I also owned one of the boss units and it also worked while driving just by grounding the parking wire. try it your self and you will see.

Username: Omnicron

I just got the replacement remote from Jensen (2 days! FAST! I was impressed!), and Feta, your instructions were perfect. MANY thanks!! :-) It's all good now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
Many Monitor Hu's all you have to do, is Ground the parking break wire to the HU ground wire...Works all the time, but grounding it to anything will also work just fine

Username: Mannypilot

Hi, i have the same problem that Miguel Dosal, My Jensen VM9311ts, plays everything but when i insert a dvd, start loading and loading and never plays anything (No Audio No Video), Any of you knows what happen? Need HELP. Thanks.

Username: Holla0152

I have a VM9311ts and when i put it in AM/FM radio mode i cant pick up any stations....any suggestions?

Username: Kgags

i got VM9311ts anyone know where i can get the Jensen nag system that goes wit the unit??

where and for how much can i oder a re-mote for my vm9411 email me ricansuspect1@yahoo.com

Username: Justbeachy

Hello,
I have a Jensen 9511 just got it, thanks for the tips, will try to get the dvd to play now.. also, what is needed for the Navigation system or ipod connection. thank you in advance

Username: Jj88j

hi!! i have a VM9311TS and im trying to connetc the pink wire but i just don't know how to connect it.
can somebody help me please!??!
because i dont really know how to do this :-(.
thank you :-)

Username: Pmey

This is the easy way trust me take 30 sec

You do not need to hook up the pink parking brake wire on the deck you leave it untouch

you can do it with out remote

1. use store bought dvd movie not "burn" because burn would not work

2.Insert the DVD and wait for the blue screan to apear

3. Press stop on the remote twice or deck

4. Useing the Right joystick on the unit press down one time. Then press it
to the right one time. If you did this right the hidden screan will apear.

5. Set the settings like this
Brake Override ON
6. After you finish changing the settings press SYS SETUP twice

boom there you it work its that easy

Username: Pownder21

this method works perfectly with the jensen vm9311ts first try in just seconds

thanks a lot i can now watch or glance at movies i must say while driving

Username: Ethan_2478

thnxs bro (Psychedelic_feta) for the code it really works keep up the good work

good luke to everybody it does work!!!!!!

Username: Matt_r

sorry guys im must be retarded.. i have the VM9311TS and i cant get the code to work...i get the DVD to play and all but i try and input the code .. i have tried multiple times and looked at a few different posts..if someone could plz email me and help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
mattman8442@hotmail.com

Username: Matt_r

ha sry guys im retarded..
i guess i was putting the code in to soon?
i let the un burnded DVD play about a minute in .. used the remote stop X2 then 1264

bam worked perfect thanks fellas

Username: Jonrr

hi aall, i need help, i was removing my VM9311TSfrom my car to put it inn another oone,and in the process, my remote for the amp fel from the harrness of the jensen, now there is 3 empty spots on the harrnes, and i dont know where it goes, if someone could look in the back of there jensen harrness, and tell me in its in the top or bottom row, and inbetween what colors would be great, and the code worked perfect for me .... plz help

Username: Redrider

Sanford, Florida Usa

i have the uv7i and i had the whole thing bypassed before i sent it off for work under warrenty, well they replaced the dvd drive in the radio and now i have to input the code, but i have tried and tried and nothing. not even the hidden screen. can anyone help?

Username: Schurek16

Red deer, Alberta Canada

ok i have a jensen vm9410 model. i can't seem to get the bypass to work anyways with the codes. i really don't want to make a switch. everything works till i get to the part with the region code and stuff but i don't see any brake bypass to turn on or off. can anyone helps me?

Username: Schurek16

Red deer, Alberta Canada

what is the proper way to bypass the jensen vm9410? i never see the "brake overide" when i do it? what am i doing wrong?

Username: Mttdg13

Lacey, Wa UsA

hey I have the Jensen 9311. When I first got it I grounded the pink wire to the body and everythign was working till a guy at Jiffy Lube accidentially disconnected the battery. I think something registered in the system it wasnt hooked up right now im back to the blue screen but have sound. Any ideas on how to fix this?!?!

thanks!!

Lacey, Wa UsA

I also forgot to mention i have tried the stop button twice and then 1,2,6,4 and all i get is the screen saying "stop" once i finish. and if i try pressing the joystick, it starts playing again and the blue screen pops up....

Username: Jonrr

i did it to my and it worked just great, how bout i help u u hlep me?

Lacey, Wa UsA

ok i got it to work for everyone who might STILL be having problems with the other codes...
1. go to the am/fm radio
2. hit setup on remote
3. enter 5,4,3,2,1,0 on remote
4. the "secret screen" WILL pop up!!
5. touch the hammer/screwdriver button
6. select "Brake Bypass" to ON and hit the X near the bottom of the screen.

If u have any questions just ask but i tried EVERYTHING else on this forum and this one finally worked for me. My pink cable isnt even hooked up.

Username: Celica23

Hey guys, thanks for the help on deactivating this setting. I needed it to keep my young passangers entertained while on long car trips. This was a safty feature and I respect that, but this was not for me. Everyone out there, please be careful and don't watch dvds if you are the one driving.

I would like to know if this can be reactivated. I never could get it to go back to that "hidden screen". Thanks, and be careful.

Username: Stiletto314

So I just hooked one of these up and I have no sound at all. It will play cds and dvds but no sound not even the radio. Eveything is hooked up the way its suspose to be. I left the pink wire disconnected, Does that have something to do with it?? I read about hooking it(pink) up to a ground, Now would the same ground from the wire from the head unit work??
Thanks

Username: Binky

plz help i tryed everything on this page when u say remote do u men the remote control or the main unit pleaz help i been up dosent seem like nuthin works need help n e body that knows

Lacey, Wa UsA

john.. try what i said up above.. it should work. it took me once to get it

Username: X13thapostle

Jemison, Alabama U.S.A.

Thanks alot Phyc this code worked for my 9311TS.

Username: Danielyazucena2008sbcg...

Hello I have a Phase Linear UV7i but i dont have the remote can the code be enter with out the remote? Danielyazucena2008@sbcglobal.net

Username: Danielyazucena2008sbcg...

I got it, all I did was connect a switch to ground and pink wire and turun on the swith 2 seconds then turn off 2 seconds and works.

Username: Buckieboi

Can I still get into the hidden menu of my VM9510 with the pink wire grounded to the aerial or do I need to disconnect it and start again?

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 683
JENSEN SUCKS!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1180
OMG this thread has been going on for so long lol

Username: Scarface215

I need some help! I just installed a Jensen 9311 on my car and i have hooked up my ipod to it but i cant see any videos on the unit. I have set all settings that need to set for viewing on the unit. What else do i have to do so i can see it on the screen.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 951
Throw it away JENSEN SUCKS!!!

Username: Ethan_2478

just set the settings on your ipod to
tv out--------on
tv signal ------ntsc
and it should work good luck

Username: Scarface215

i did try that and on my ipod it says connect tv out input and i have all connected. TU

Username: Heymister442

Clarksville, TN US

I just bought a used 9511 from a guy . but he lost the main remote. is there any way I can input the code another way or am I screwed?

Username: Princhy

Cincinnati, OH USA

It worked like a charm. Thank you very much Psychedelic_feta.

Username: Matthew9283

Snellville, Ga US

(WORKS WITH VM9312 FOR SURE) you can do it that dumb a## way or y'all can just do is my way(THATS 10X BETTER)

OK HERE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO...

Step.1 go into am/fm mode. Step.2 hit setup on remote control.
Step.3 enter 543210 on the remote listening for the beep for each number entered. Step.4 a new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer and screwdriver on it in left hand part of screen. Step.5 select brake bypass to on and hit x near the bottom of the screen!!!! NOW YOU SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS????? :P

Username: Ubaldo001

Guatemala, Guatemala Guatemala

ineed the service manual of the vm 9312 plz is urgent thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Hardcorejuggalo

Post Number: 10
Hello i had a question for all you guys i love this head unit but i was wondering if their is a way to not allow the ipod to abc order all the songs in album mode. Its really freakin annoying. thanks for your time mcl

Username: Msbivins

Shawnee, Oklahoma USA

How do you bypass the ebrake if you don't have a remote?

Username: Eliz483th254

can anyone tell me if this code would work for the jensen vm9212 model? greatly appreciated

Username: Blacke

i have a jensen vm1194 and the remote stop working i change the battery but still not working can anyone help me?

Username: Tysci

Post Number: 6
have the 9020 jensn anyone have bypass code??

Username: Cjdurb74

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO BYPASS A JENSEN 9311TS WITHOUT THE REMOTE PLEASE THIS IS A VERY LONG FORUM AND STILL NO ANSWERS

Username: Nabuco832

HI, I have a jensen vm9510 but there´s no pink wire in the harness, and i ´can´t find the bypass code, i,ve tried all the things on top but nothing seems to work, can anyone help??..
it is a vm9510 not a vm9510ts.
thanks.

Username: Dtoma0357

i have the 9311ts but i do not have the remote, is there anyway to do the bypass without the remote, please help me.. email is dtoma0357@YAHOO.COM

Username: Ivystahr

i have the same problem no remote but no answers!

Username: Iwa808

Hawaii

You'll need to get a remote to enter codes.. I got a new on from www.remotes.com

Username: 98redvenge

Does anyone know the code for the VM8023HD unit??

Thanks JOn

Username: Kb81

There is no need for a bypass code on the VM8023HD unit. Simply ground the pink wire by either wrapping it around a screw on a metal frame, or attaching it to the same wire you attached the black wire on the unit to.

I don't know if this is a solution for any other units, but this particular one is merely looking for the pink wire to be grounded.

I really hope no one buys the ebay brake bypass for this unit it's a complete and utter scam.

Username: Augustus80

what is down on the remote does anyone know

Username: Anriv315

Aibonito, P.R.

I have a jensen UV7TS and this when I put the DVD leaves the blue screen and the parking brake (pink wire) does not do anything. that I can do to defuse this or as I can obtain the squematic plane for be able to repair this. I don't have a remote? The rare thing is that this was working of it but well.
Thanks for your help. (junito315@hotmail.com)

Username: Tru_uce

is it possible to do a bypass with a UV7i WITHOUT a remote or connecting pink wire

Username: Sdip2k1

Does anyone have a bypass code or method for a Jensen VM9424 unit? I guess I could add a switch but it is a huge pain to take the console off to get at the unit since my gear shifter is all messed up.

Username: X13thapostle

Jemison, Alabama U.S.A.

All you need to do is run the pink wire to a ground behind the unit and this will over ride the parking break.}}

Username: Blinky1987

im from australia and i have a jensen dvd player head unit and i didnt have to do the code thing all i did is connect the pink wire to the ground wire,,, and i can watch movies ...

Username: Jlocks

Kenmore, Washington USA

Hi,

Does anyone know about the VM9414??
I'd rather use a code than the blackbox or a switch if possible.

Username: Fstop8

I have a Jensen VM9424BT and there is no sys setup or stop button on the remote. How to disable parking brake on this unit?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us