Pioneer wiring

Username: Winedrauv

Post Number: 1
I have a Pioneer deh-345r from my old car, now I want to install it in another car, problem is I dont have the pioneer wiring, it's in the old car, which in turn closely resembles scrap metal nowadays =( ...

Look at the picture below, I need to know which pin is for what in the plug... somebody know?

Upload Upload

Username: Winedrauv

Post Number: 2
I found this picture, it is a Pioneer 2 x 6 pin (12 pin) connector, should work out fine...

Upload

Tiellie
Unregistered guest
Can you tell me wich wire is for the 12 vdc and wich colors are for the speakers?

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 557
The same as any aftermarket headunit...Upload

Unregistered guest
I Have a pioneer 235 and i'm trying to install it in a 99' Grand Am. I have different colored wires coming from the car than the cd player? Need major help? Hint Hint I'm a first timer

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 197
Go to Canadian Tire and buy a wiring kit. Match up the wires, solder or crimp them, and just plug it all in.

Unregistered guest
We're trying to crimp them together the problem is making up the wires!! Please Help? Pioneer DEH 235 in a 99'Grand Am!! Thanks for the help

Unregistered guest
We're trying to crimp them together the problem is matching up the wires!! Please Help? Pioneer DEH 235 in a 99'Grand Am!! Thanks for the help

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 659
Knacko offered extremely useful advice. Get an aftermarket wiring harness.

If you've already cut the harness, then you might want to browse through the wiring harness thread and check the links in the posts already there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us