Security code enabling

Unregistered guest
I have a Kenwood 508S car stereo. In the course doing other maintainence to my Ram, the security code got activated. Now I am unable to turn the radio on.
I have followed the instructions as stated in the manual, but they did not help.

I need help on how to de-activate the security.

Thanks
Efrain

Unregistered guest
Hello everybody,

I have a Kenwood car stereo mod. KDC-MP6025 and I have a problem with the security code.

I tried to activate it and I'm pretty sure I followed correctly all the steps from the instructions manual, but at the end, when I disconected the stereo from the power and connected it again, it asked for the security code... the 4 digits number I had uploaded was rejected.

I have my purchasing proof (kind of invoice) and I guess you can help me to know what I should do to get the stero working again, I mean, I bought the stereo two months ago but now I'm unable to use it.

Please help me out and let me know what I must do now.

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 114
you guys should make a few calls to some local stereo shops and see if they know how to do it. maybe they can tell you over the phone or take a trip by and have them do it.

Unregistered guest
I have a kenwood stero, the model number is KDC715S-CR2. I dunno what i did but i can't get back on to my stero and the code on't work anymore ..i wa s worried if there is a code so that i can unlock it. Thank You

Unregistered guest
i have a kdc 7011 and i bought it used. the guy never gave me his security code i need help getting it working any suggestions

Dexta32084
Unregistered guest
Omar Zamora, I had a problem as well with my KDC-MP6025 after I changed my car's battery. I called Kenwood four times asking about why my security code wouldn't take, and on the fourth call the tech said some random 2004 models (definately the MP6025, and probably it's sister receivers the KDC-X678 and the MP625) the decks firmware subtracts one from the 3rd digit if the sequence, i.e., if you set it for code 1234, you'd have to enter 1224. Since I sent Kenwood my product registration, it would have been nice for them to tell me this. I would have been BS if I had found out after if I had kept my $60 appointment to get the code cracked at the authorized repair place Kenwood recommended.

$noop
Unregistered guest
i got an idea how about you pull the faceplate off and stick it up your a**

$noop
Unregistered guest
f*ckin morons!

Username: Wolfman

Post Number: 1
i have just purchased a renault phillips radio/cd unit off e-bay and when i got it there is no security code.can anybody help?

Username: Phattyacid

Hell yeah, thanks Dexta32084. It was the third digit -1. Damn thought I was gonna have to buy another head unit.

ANONIMO
Unregistered guest
KENWOOD SECURITY CODE CLEAR procedure

Your radio will require one of the following procedures.

Type 1
During the code request mode, while holding the DISP key depressed, press and hold the Volume UP or DOWN key for 3 seconds (so that "..." disappears).
Then using your remote enter your code.

Type 2
Press the "Auto" button and "Track up" on face of radio at the same time. The four dash lines ( . . . . ) should "disappear".

Type 3
Model# DPX-4020 and DPX-4030
Press and hold the 1 then the 6 preset key (preset keys are the buttons on face of radio for storing you "favorite" radio stations). "C" should display.
Then using your remote, enter your code.

Enter your number from the remote control unit. Your code number is 5227 (KCAR)

* Press numeric key "5" ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key "2" ( 3 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key "2" ( 1 time ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key "7" ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
push buttom "track up" for 3 seconds
The security is canceled and the set enters the TUNER mode!

Unregistered guest
I have a kennwood KDC-222. But I cant figure out the security code for accesibility

Anonymous

ANONIMO....God Bless you! I was sweating it out in the car for around an hr when i decided to plug in my laptop to the net. I have an MP228. Looks like it will work on all models.
What a shoddy firmware these guys make.

Username: Mondo13

Woodburn, Oregon United states

i have just purchased a band new kenwood v6017 off of e-bay with everything except the security code, it does not work with out the code.CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE?

Username: Static11

i have a kenwood kdc-515s detatchable cd player for my car i had to change my started which required my to disconect power. now it ask me for a 4 digit code and when i enter my old code it dont work i called kenwood and they said i would have to send it out for decoding is there a onther way to do this with out spending all that money. one thing i want to metion is that when i was on the phone with kenwood they tried to help me by telling me to hold the disp. botton for 3 seconds and press the reset botton i think this might of been a mistake if you can help me in ay way it would be highly apriceated thanks for your help i also do not have a remote

Unregistered guest
Ihave a kdc-x679 kenwwood cd player and I bought the car from kid and I cant find him for the security code can you help me?

SKAZI SiX
Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP - Hello I just bought a Kenwood Kdc-322 and Do Not know the security code. Can anyone help? Will any method disable the code???? THANKS

Unregistered guest
I have a kenwood KDC-MP528
which i need the code for. Unfortunatly i dont even have the remote. If anyone knows the code for this model and how to enter it please help me...

pap
Unregistered guest
Hi!i have a renault megane 2000 with a renault phillips audio cd.i chanhed my battery today and i do not have the code in order to make the radio "live"again!if you need serial number tell me where i can see it because i do not know where is located...can anyone help me?i will appreciate it a lot!

Username: Sigmachi

Sorry to kind of jump to another topic guys, but I am new at this and need help. I have a viper 791 xv on an Acura 98 TL. Right now, after changing the batteries and all, it cant get it to send signals to my car. I hit the unlock/lock button and it just beeps like it is out of range. I had to manually disable my alarm a few days ago via the vallet switch. What i guess i am asking for help on is how to reprogram my remote to send signals to my car. I am very electronically illeterate so I need MAJOR help. I would appreciate whatever you can do to help. You can email me at schnabel2183@hotmail.com or respond on here. Thanks alot.
Cory

Unregistered guest
i have a kenwood kdc 7011 and i got it used without code and without remote(if it came with one) but ya the screen is just black in its right position so i think i need the code so if someone can please help me out thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi, I've got a Kenwood KDC PSW9524 but lost my security code. I tried all the combinations of digit but doesn't work !!! Can Anyone help me?

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I have a kenwood head deck but i removed the battery and now it is asking for a security code, there is a long number on the back of it and that is KE0487L0500107 with another number under it y36-2470-24. Could some one please help me with giving me the security code, I have lost my manual.

Thanks

Username: Debbie_grey

PukekoheNew Zealand

Hi, There is a model number on the front and that is TDF 85R

Thanks

nein51
Unregistered guest
Try 3051, it is the code listed in the manual and I think a lot of people enter it because they see it. In the owners manual there is a page about security, I have found probably 5 different Kenwoods that the security code was set to whatever the manual showed as an example (indeed, the one I installed last night was as well!).

PukekoheNew Zealand

Post Number: 2
Thank you for that nein51. I will try that tonight and let you know how it goes.

Thanks Debbie

Unregistered guest
I recently went to Bestbuy where I got my stereo Kenwood (KDC-319) with the receipt and they couldn't help me with my code. My battery had died and I have looked everywhere for my code and have been unable to find it. How can I unlock it? thanks.

Unregistered guest
I have a kenwood 319, which was in the car when I bought it and I do have the receipt for it. The batter recently went dead and I can't find where I put the password. Does any body know how to reset it. (I also do not have the remote)

PukekoheNew Zealand

Post Number: 5
I have a Kenwood radio model number TDF 85R. I have just tried to enter my code into the radio but now it is just coming up with waiting and doesn't go any further than that, is wont even ask for the code any more? Does any one know what this can mean or what I can do?

Unregistered guest
i have a sony cdx-M610 I took it out of my old car and want to fit it in my new one but i have lost the code for it, do you have one??

Unregistered guest
Hi after i put a new battrey in my van its asking for a 4 digit code 2 unlock my kenwood KDC-6021 head deck, just wondering if anyone could help me out. thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a KDC 515S and can't seem to figure out any thing. Didn't realize there were codes, and considering the inability of even my son to change it may need a code first. Then I don't have any instuctions on how to set stations, time etc. I would appreciate any help. Is there someplace to download instructions?

Anonymous

hi got kenwood kdc 7080r took the battery off now i need the code can any one help thanks

Username: Shockj2000

Hi,
I have a KDC-319 that came in a miata that I purchased. It says code ---- not code _ _ _ _ on the screen as soon as I plug it up
I tried what ANONIMO said to do and others suggestions as well but nothing happens. It won't read the remotes I have either and I've bought two of em from ebay already. I'm about to run this POS over with the car to relieve some stress.

Anonymous

Why do you all put up with this form of extortion, key codes do not prevent radios from being stolen, anyone can pay a few of quid to get the code from the manufacturer on aftermarket radios, and most factory installed radios are not worth much more than a fiver.
Ebay sellers offer cd,s with codes for all radios, so what is the point of key coding radios when anyone can get them.
Manufactures used to give out the codes on request, all you had to do was ask your local car dealer, now some can and do charge up to £20.00 for taking 2 seconds to look up the code on a computer screen thats right in front of them. IMO this type of extortion is illegal and should be reported to trading standards.

Anonymous

Why do you all put up with this form of extortion, key codes do not prevent radios from being stolen, anyone can pay a few of quid to get the code from the manufacturer on aftermarket radios, and most factory installed radios are not worth much more than a fiver.
Ebay sellers offer cd,s with codes for all radios, so what is the point of key coding radios when anyone can get them.
Manufactures used to give out the codes on request, all you had to do was ask your local car dealer, now some can and do charge up to £20.00 for taking 2 seconds to look up the code on a computer screen thats right in front of them. IMO this type of extortion is illegal and should be reported to trading standards.

Unregistered guest
i need the code for this stereo kenwood kdc-v6017 cd reciever i changed cars and its a 4 digit code and i dont know the code for it can you please tell me how to get it back i payed good money for it brand new thank you

Unregistered guest
i need the code for this stereo kenwood kdc-v6017 cd reciever i changed cars and its a 4 digit code and i dont know the code for it can you please tell me how to get it back i payed good money for it brand new thank you

Anonymous

Thank you SO MUCH, ANONIMO. I tried every code that I thought I might have set my Z828 to and nothing worked. But after reading your post, I tried out "Type 1" and it worked. I can now enter any new security code. You're a life saver! Now hopefully my radio doesn't get stolen since it seems like anyone could break the code using this technique.

Unregistered guest
I PURCHASED A KENWOOD KDC-W6527 CD/MP3 PLAYER, I REMOVED IT FROM ONE CAR TO FIT IN MY NEW ONE AND CANNOT FIND MY SECURITY CODE, I BOUGHT THE PLAYER FROM HALFORDS ON MY VISA AND STILL HAVE YHE RECIEPT,BOX MANUAL AND INSTRUCTIONS , THEY TOLD ME THEY CANNOT HELP? CAN ANYBODY OUT THERE PLEASE , IM SINGING TO MYSELF,, PAUL

Unregistered guest
my girl has bought a new car, fitted kenwood stereo and she cant re member the code. reckons its something to do with all the pin numbers she has to remember for her credit cards

Unregistered guest
NEED ALL THE "HELP THAT I CAN GET..I DONT HAVE A KENWOOD I HAVE AN ECLIPSE ESN HIGH POWERED CD RECEIVER #5331 been in the car 6yrs or more ive disconnected the battery a couple of times but this time i needed to take the battery holder out ( flushing system))system said sec kept fooling with then it said HELP never had a CODE ANYONE THANKS

Unregistered guest
NEED ALL THE "HELP THAT I CAN GET..I DONT HAVE A KENWOOD I HAVE AN ECLIPSE ESN HIGH POWERED CD RECEIVER #5331 been in the car 6yrs or more ive disconnected the battery a couple of times but this time i needed to take the battery holder out ( flushing system))system said sec kept fooling with then it said HELP never had a CODE ANYONE THANKS

Unregistered guest
I have KVT911DVD - same problem with code. I'm going crazy and Circuit City won't help. How can I reset the code?

monymone21
Unregistered guest
need code for a kdc-mp425 kenwood? help please

Peaches
Unregistered guest
Hi Guys

Can anyone help, I have a Renault Megane and the battery died last week and it took the stereo with it, lol

I want to try the code in the manual before Renault charge me £18 (yes £18 quid) but in the manual it says to use the keys on the remote to enter the codes and I have no remote, can anyone help please, pretty please, having no music is driving me mad, lol.

Cheers

Peaches

Unregistered guest
My battery died a few weeks ago - since replacing it - the cd player will not come on at all - and guess what - rather like all you guys on the forum - I cant recall the Halfords guys who fitted it ever giving me a code - but regardless of the code - it wont come on anyway - have changed its fuse aswell ( as it was suggested that it may have blown ) but to know avail ! -
Any Ideas ?
Limedog xx

Unregistered guest
I also have an Eclipse ESN 5331 car stereo, Battery went dead put in a new battery and car stereo said help.Wont turn on what to do to make work again. Thanks Tony

Username: Bigdad32

Muncie, Indiana Usa

Post Number: 3
I have A Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X459 I lost my code and would hate to throw it away so if theres anyone that could help me I would be so grateful

Username: Dmrj21403

I just bought a 2004 Suzuki Verona LX; I have the code; but dont know how to enter it in order for it to work. Please help if you can......Thanks

Jesyka
Unregistered guest
i recently recieved a kenwood head unit but when i can't figure out which wire is the memory wire so whenever i turn my car on the stereo says "standby" and i don't know how to make it go away or is it supposed to do that?

Jesyka
Unregistered guest
i have a kenwood head unit and i can't figure out which wire is the memory wire...so whenever i turn my car on and off the stereo says "standby" and i have on idea how to make it go away...or is it supposed to do that...but can someone please help me figure out which wire it is???

alexwills
Unregistered guest
kdc-322 kenwood.. i need to unlock it. I need the code or need to know how to decode. please help me. alexwills @ gmail . com

KINGER001
Unregistered guest
Thanks a bundle, Dexta32084! I had the same security code problem with my 2004 Kenwood MP625. The 3rd digit-1 solution works for that model as well. I knew I had that code right!

Unregistered guest
hi i need an unlock code for a kenwood kdc-5021,

Unregistered guest
hi there does anyone know the unlock code for a KDC-85A?? I got it second hand and don't have a code for it...
Cheers

Jim Jesus
Unregistered guest
I have a kenwood 322 stereo in a used truck i just bought and have no instruction manual for it. Does anyone know where I could find an instruction manual on-line? I am trying to set the clock. It's driving me up the wall. Any help would be apreciated. You can e-mail me at trainsandhighways@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hello everyone, I need help please...I have a Kenwood kdc-322 that I had a new dash put in my car and when it was pluged in It is asking for a code to turn on the sterio. Does anyone have a manual on a kdc-322 or knows on line where I can find one. Thany you Chrissya12@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hello everyone, I need help please...I have a Kenwood kdc-322 that I had a new dash put in my car and when it was pluged in It is asking for a code to turn on the sterio. Does anyone have a manual on a kdc-322 or knows on line where I can find one. Thany you Chrissya12@hotmail.com

Username: Marco_pearson

Hi - please could someone help? I have changed my battery and my radio no longer works becuase I don't have the code. It's a Philips 22RC200/65. I'd be really grateful if somone could help me find the code. Thanks! Mark. marco_pearson@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
I just bought a new car a cadi and i took out the Kenwood KDC-MP922 out of my old car and when i instaled it in the cadi it asked me for the code and i dont know the code what can i do to get it or bypass it????

4runner animal
Unregistered guest
I have a kenwood dpx4030 in a toyota 'o4 4runner and the FM stations are ok but not strong. Also AM stations barely come in. 4runner doesnt have an annt. something about the body services as one! Im sure I have everything connected right (seems like a no-brainer). Any ideas or experinces on this problem?
THANKS

Unregistered guest
I have a Kenwood Kdc-322 that I had in storage and now I can't remember the security code. Is there any way to reset it? Thanks!

Anonymous

grr.. I was already for moving my radio (kenwood kdc-6021) to my new car came to get the manuals and i can't find my code booklet :-( thing was i had it only days ealier and now its gone.

Does ANONIMO hack work for 6021? i ask as otherwise i wont bother getting the guy out to fit the radio as it cost me 50quid to do it and its a bit pointless if it needs the code.

ta waiting with fingers crossed.

Anonymous

?

Anonymous

?

Anonymous

Does anyone have the the procedures to override the security code on a kenwood mp228. If so please email me at avsdrool@comcast.net.
My daughter replaced her battery in the car and neither of us remember to code we put in over a year ago.

Unregistered guest
Is there a master code for Kenwood cd player ?I bought mine from a pawn shop , it is a kdc-mp428 model.

24bruno
Unregistered guest
Any one got a code for a Kenwood KDC 5090R car stereo. Have changed battery and cant find the original!!! Please help...

24bruno
Unregistered guest
Any one got a code for a Kenwood KDC 5090R car stereo. Have changed battery and cant find the original!!! Please help...

passat
Unregistered guest
help security code for 98 vw passat

Unregistered guest
i have a kenwood kdc-x679 the liquid display went bad radio/cd player still work but i have no display can this be fixed dont have code for radio so if i get a new faceplate does it come with code? thanks for any help

booker dee
Unregistered guest
Hi out there!
I have a Kenwood DPX-8200wmp mp3/wma car audio ins
talled in a used car i bought but i can't play it cuz of the code that i don't have.
Anyone with positive ideas how to make it work ?
Please please help...

Unregistered guest
pls advice me on how to disable the security code of my eclipse car stereo model :5441i, i replace only my baterry ,and then the mesgs call 800 comes out. tnx for your quick assistant..

Unregistered guest
IN YOUR RADIO: DISPLAY WILL ASK FOR CODE AND CODE ---- APPEARS ON, SO, HOLD .DISP AND PRESS VOL UP AT LEAST 3 SECONDS. THE "----" WILL DISSAPREAR. NOW TAKE YOUR REMOTE AND DIGIT "KCAR" WITH THE NUMBER PAD.
PRESS "5", "5", >>| (NEXT TRACK) YOU GOT A "K"
PRESS "2", "2","2" >>| (NEXT TRACK) YOU GOT A "C"
PRESS "2", >>| (NEXT TRACK) YOU GOT A "A"
PRESS "7", "7", YOU GOT A "R"
PRESS >>| (NEXT TRACK)
IF DISPLAY SHOWS "APPROVED" YOU'RE DONE ;)

This has worked for many kenwood decks. Including the kdc 322...... If anyone has any more quistions about this I would be more then happy to help......the_will99@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
IN YOUR RADIO: DISPLAY WILL ASK FOR CODE AND CODE ---- APPEARS ON, SO, HOLD .DISP AND PRESS VOL UP AT LEAST 3 SECONDS. THE "----" WILL DISSAPREAR. NOW TAKE YOUR REMOTE AND Type "KCAR" WITH THE NUMBER PAD.
PRESS "5", "5", >>| (NEXT TRACK) YOU GOT A "K"
PRESS "2", "2","2" >>| (NEXT TRACK) YOU GOT A "C"
PRESS "2", >>| (NEXT TRACK) YOU GOT A "A"
PRESS "7", "7", YOU GOT A "R"
PRESS >>| (NEXT TRACK)
IF DISPLAY SHOWS "APPROVED" YOU'RE DONE ;)

If anyone has quistions i would be happy to help because it can be very aggravaiting some times i know......
the_will99@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Sorry it is the_will99@yahoo.com

helper1
Unregistered guest
Does anyone still need help with decoding Kenwoods? There is a workaround if you are happy to strip the cd/tape block out and power up the unit on the bench. Some models have a EEPROM (24C01) that has to be dumped normally. I have a solution that only needs a wire and a bit of dexterity.

Post here for help.

:-)

Username: Miller210

BirminghamEngland

hi helper i have a kenwood stero with the same EEPROM how do you do it then please

Username: Superounds

i installed a code on my kenwood kdc-mp928 and forgot to write it down. then one day left the lights on my car causing the battery to die and and now my radio needs a code. so if anyone can help me out unlocking the radio would be great especially since i only had it for a month and paid a lot for it.

Username: Shershe

Hi I am also having difficulty with reprograming my car cd player. I believe I have a matsushita M5X8max. not too sure but thats what i see on the player. Can someone please help me. I think the code was written on the player but I dont kno how to get to the "enter code" screen. If u have any answers please email me at wunsweetgirl4u@hotmail.com Thank You

Username: Magiccolin84

Hey peeps. I can see this has been posted a number of times before, but i was wondering if anyone knew a way to disable or get the security code for a Renault cassette player? Bought the car with it in, went to turn it on, and its asking for the code, which i obviously haven't got. Garage have just told me that it worked when it was there so i must've taken it out.

Please help people!
Thanks, Colin

Username: Paddywack

Hi ,
the battery in my opel corsa went flat the other day and my stereo is gone into safe mode,
it is a delco cdr500 with the following no's underneath the button pannel,
4-660-103 delco
GM90493281
>PA6-GF15<
can anybody help me get it back to normal,my cd is still in it too .
rgds

Username: Gonzitoaudiocar

El paso, Tx Usa

I need scurity code for VW mode:HEIDELBERG VI VWZ5Z7 MCU:D1713AG629 EEPROM:93C06

PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS THE SECURITY CODE AND WHO I PUT THIS.

RICARDO GONZALEZ

Username: Musse

Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

please, I NEED THE SECURITY CODE FOR MY OPEL ORIGINAL CD PLAYER: CDR 500 (GM0500T9070408)

Username: Ferdinand

Manchester, Lancanshire UK

help for my rover 618si radio car unlock code
Philips
type 22dc594/60s
fd 0797368101094
xqd 100960
thanks

Username: Mrsb

Hi

Blocked car stereo by entering code wrong three times - duh i know! NOW have the code but cant get through the unblock to enter it - can any one help? I have a peugeot 206 and its the original system.. mrsbuckley04@msn.com

Username: Stiner

hey i bought a boat last year and i took the radio out for the winter when iwent to put it back in it is asking for a code
anyone help
it is a kenwoodKDC 8011

Username: Joelmed2006

i need the code for a kenwood MDC-Mp728 can someone has it my email Is solitario4uvb@aol.com

Username: Boticeli

Hello
Please...
Ihave problem...
I need code for blaupunkt boston rcc45

BP5600V7409831
Thanks.

Username: Tandeme

I have a Kenwood KDC-MP425 and a lost code. Here is what I did that worked for me.

Press and hold the "AUTO" button and "Next Track" ">>|" for 3 seconds till the (----) disappears.

Now take the remote control and Type "KCAR" with the number pad.
PRESS "5", "5", >>| (NEXT TRACK) you should have a "K"
PRESS "2", "2","2" >>| (NEXT TRACK) you should have a "C"
PRESS "2", >>| (NEXT TRACK) you should have an "A"
PRESS "7", "7", you should have a "R"
PRESS >>| (NEXT TRACK) and hold for 3 seconds

Your unit will say "approved" and go to the stand by screen.

Thanks Anonimo for the help.

Username: Jamezer

Bristol, Indiana USA

Hey i have a Kenwood KDC-V6017 and i wanna know how to get my cd changer to work or pop up on the screen can anyone tell me how to do it well get back to me at James000777@aol.com thanks for your time

James

Username: Joelmed2006

i have a KDC-Mp728 and it ask me for a code but i forgot what it is and but i dont have the remote control theres any way that i can type the universal code with out the remote control does someone knows how do that thank you

Username: Dafrsh1

Pacoima, Ca Usa

I bought a 2002 32 foot aftershock boat with a kenwood v7017 boat installed. when i put in the battery, the radio asked for the code. can anyone please "HELP"

Username: Radiocodes

Post Number: 7
Kenwood codes available in the UK

http://www.car-radio-codes.com/workshop_decoding/selections.php?m=Kenwood

Username: Boconn42

Chicago

I need the code for a Kenwood KDC-MP528. If anyone can help that would be great. Cheers

Username: Pearsonbe

Anonimo's solution worked for my MP4028. Only thing different was holding the Auto button and pushing the right control at the same time for about three seconds. Saved me a huge headache. My unit even displays the track info now after the reset. Seems like many models have a problem with the code; Kenwood needs to fix this. I'll never set it again.

Thanks.

Username: Papaone

Below is Anonimos suggestion that worked for me, after fooling with my kdc-mp228 all day, i ran across anonimos suggestion, step 2 worked for me
Don't get frustrated if it does not seem to work the first time..trust me, keep at it, its well worth it

ANONIMO
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 - 06:09 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KENWOOD SECURITY CODE CLEAR procedure

Your radio will require one of the following procedures.

Type 1
During the code request mode, while holding the DISP key depressed, press and hold the Volume UP or DOWN key for 3 seconds (so that "..." disappears).

Type 2
Press the "Auto" button and "Track up" on face of radio at the same time. The four dash lines ( . . . . ) should "disappear".

Type 3
Model# DPX-4020 and DPX-4030
Press and hold the 1 then the 6 preset key (preset keys are the buttons on face of radio for storing you "favorite" radio stations). "C" should display.
Then using your remote, enter your code.

Username: Pemall

I have recently bought a second user renault car which did not have a radio. I have now got a renault Blaupunkt radio and the code, how do I install the code as there no AS button. Any help would be appreciated.

Username: Terrys

i replace my battery in my car and now i need to find out how to decode a kenwood kvt-910 can any one please help??????????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Lost Kenwood Radio Codes ?

http://www.radio-code.co.uk/post_in_radio_code_model_selection.php?m=Kenwood

KDC-8021, KDC-8024, KDC-8060R, KDC-8070R, KDC-8080R, KDC-8090R, KDC-9020R, KDC-9050R, KDC-9090R, KDC-B7021, KDC-M6021G, KDC-M9021, KDC-MP6090R, KDC-MP8017, KDC-MPV619, KDC-MPV7019, KDC-MPV7020, KDC-MV6521, KDC-PA707, KDC-PS9060R, KDC-PS907, KDC-PS9070R, KDC-PS9080R, KDC-PS9590R, KDC-PSW9521, KDC-PSW9524, KDC-V679R, KDC-V7090R, KDC-V7521, KMD-PS970R, KMD-PS971R, KRC-1054R, KRC-578R, KRC-579R, KRC-591, KRC-594, KRC-678R, KRC-679R, KRC-688, KRC-691, KRC-758R, KRC-759R, KRC-777R, KRC-778R, KRC-779R, KRC-794, KRC-856, KRC-857, KRC-858W, KRC-859R, KRC-877R, KRC-878R, KRC-887R, KRC-954, KRC-956, KRC-957, KRC-958R, KRC-992, KRC-PS1077R, KRC-PS959R, KRC-PS978R, KRC-PS979R, KRC-V791, KRC-V879R, KVC-1000, KVT-M700, Z638, Z828MP, Z838W, Z920DVD, KDC-4019, KDC-5016, KDC-5018, KDC-5021, KDC-5024, KDC-5080R, KDC-5090R, KDC-519, KDC-6024, KDC-6080R, KDC-6090R, KDC-7011, KDC-7012, KDC-7024, KDC-7050R, KDC-7060R, KDC-7070R, KDC-7080R, KDC-7090R, KDC-8009,

AND MANY MORE - 90 Kenwood models can be decoded, visit our website for details.

www.radio-code.eu

Username: 000rob000

got kenwood 7080 had it few years but lost key fob it went and locked it self so had key code removed but when battry died it went back to code again helper 1 can you send me the info on the kenwood eprom

Username: Tipc

Hey guys i recently purchased a kenwood KDC-MPV7020 mp3 player off an online auction. It used to power up and would say enter code _ _ _ _. After trying the methods on this forum a few times this screen went away and it now has a screen which says waiting 3.Any help is much appreciated.

Username: Baldy

Help needed please, I have a blaupunkt radio cassette which I think originally came with my renault. It is a blaupunkt werke gmbh, I do have the code given to me by the previous owner of the car, but I can not figure out how to put it in. My code has a 7 and a 9 in it but the radio cassette only has numbers on the front going up to 5. I have tried all sorts to try and get the code in, but no matter what I do there is just a row of dashes across the display.

Username: Tontom_sam

BissauGuinea-Bissau

i need a help, i loose my philips radio car 400 of my OPEL VECTRA and i wanna if one of u can help me to unlock it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
yes of course !

Enter the GM0400........ serial into the following page for your code instantly.

http://www.radio-code.co.uk/instant_online_philips_radio_code_check.php

Thanks Steve, but my radio cassette is a blaupunkt and I think the serial number starts with BP. I already have the code, the problem is I can not get the word code to appear on the display. I visited the blueice web site for advice and followed the instructions, but Still had no luck. I sent them the following message for help:
hello,
I have the code for my Renault blaupunkt radio cassette G4A but when I follow website instructions the word code does not appear, it just continues to have the row of dashes on the display. My radio has not worked for some time as I disconnected the battery for some reason ages ago. At one time a tape got chewed up which I managed to retrieve, but I was wondering if this could have caused some damage, preventing the word code from appearing. The reason I mention this, is that even without a tape in you can hear the motor running inside the cassette player part. I can not remember if it has always done that or if that started when the tape was chewed. If I manage to get the word code to appear I am still a little confused as to how I enter a code which has a 7 and 9 in it when the numbered buttons only go upto 5. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Hi John,

Sorry I was replying to
"otniel omar martins" hence the GM0400 (car 400)

In your occassion, normally leaving the radio powered up for 1 hour will reset it, it may however be blocked in which case you could send it into a company such ous ours for unblocking and reprogramming.

Thanks Steve,
I tried leaving it on for an hour and this brought up the word code, but I messed it up again because I can not figure out how to enter the four digit number which contains a 7 and 9 when there is only 5 numbered buttons. Can I trouble you for a bit more advice on this matter.

Regards
John.

Username: Jrpena

I have a KDC-515S, of course looked, I saw Anonimos suggestion. My problem is, I do not have a remote to enter the code. Does any of you guys knows how to enter the code using the front panel?

Username: Charlesobryant

Please anybody somebody, give me a code, a master reset or something for a kdc-mp728 call me email me or something 7085261204 charles is the name

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Hi Charles,

they dont all have master resets im afraid, some need the eeprom reading as codes are usually individual.

www.radio-code.eu

Username: Jrpena

Hi Helper1, I have a KDC-525S, Could you give me the instructions to do the reset?

Thanks in advance

Username: Kc0gfv

Hello Helper1 (or anyone who has recieved help from Helper1). As stated earlier you could tell me how to dump the EEPROM. Could you please tell me how.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
"Hello Helper1 (or anyone who has recieved help from Helper1). As stated earlier you could tell me how to dump the EEPROM. Could you please tell me how."

Helper1 was relating to a method where you dont have to dump the eeprom, If you wish to dump the eeprom you need an eeprom reader to read the chip and save its contents then you may be able to find somebody who will either send you a new eeprom dump to upload to your radio or tell you the code from yours.

If you get stuck, you could of course send it to us for decoding,
http://www.radio-code.co.uk/post_in_radio_code_model_selection.php?m=Kenwood

Username: Luchavezruss

I am not sure if it works on other kenwood models, but recently my battery was disconnected and had to enter my security code for my deck. I have a Kenwood KDC-MP528 Ive had for a few years and was trying to remember any possible codes I had thought up, anyways I was able to get the deck to start up again.

Once you enter your code depress and hold the volume and track buttons down for 3 seconds and "approved" will be displayed on the screen.

Username: Jarellano

hello my name is juan and i had a kenwood kdc-mp628and i dont have the security code if anybody know please email me at jnrlln@yahoo.com

Username: Mila

Hi there,

Our car battery has been dead for a couple of days and now I need a code for the radio:

VD0 330885536
No.: 24 469 302
Type: CDR 500 (E)
2F4

Thank you :-)

Username: Ep001

hi everyone i have a kenwood KDC-325 and i recently disconnected my car battery and now my stereo is asking me for a code which i forgot i would appreciate if someone could help me please email me at epj1990@yahoo.com

Username: Prcv

Post Number: 4
Hello, can someone please tell me how do i decode a Blaupunkt Dublin C30?

The serial No. are BP0120 1 5578806 and 7 640 120 510 Made in malaysia

Thanks for your friendly help !

Username: Sharaka

San mateo, CA USA

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
I have a 5441I Eclipse stereo. I'm having difficulty with my code. My battery died and now I don't have any music. I was reading on the message board how to do the code but the only problem is, is that I don't have the remote. If anyone can PLEASE help me I would appreciate it. Thanks A LOT.
You can reach me at sharakaakabeast@yahoo.com

Username: 6090r

@helper1:
I have an 6090r, but unfortunately no code. The display says waiting 4
Can you please explain your method to me?

Username: Daniki

hi please help. i have a kenwood krc 791 with no code or remote .....help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Hi Maria

With no remote & no code.... this sounds unscrupulous !

Besides that, the codes cannot be obtained as easy as posting the model on a forum, photographic proof of ID & Driving licence is required before such info is released and without the remote, well, unfortunatly you will need to get one of these also !

Username: Edw4rd

hi guys can anybody help me a got a rover 200 with a phillips radio changed my battery and now need radio code model 22DC594/60B FD0498281053435
S/N RG594FW4043435
ANY HELP WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED

Username: Alix

I HAVE A KDC-319 KENWOOD WHICH I INSTALLED IN ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO..NIW IM SELLING THE CAR PUT IN A NEW BATTERY AND ITS ASKING FOR A CODE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS. I ENTERED WHAT I THOUGHT AND WAS SURE IT WOULD BE AND NOTHING..CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED THIS UNLOCKED ASAP!! ILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE HELP IM VERY DESPERATE EMAIL ME HALIX@SBCGLOBAL.NET

Username: Kenworth2436

Michigan USA

Hi i bought a car with a kenwood radio KDC-4022 and it needs a code ontered into it but i do not have the code. Kenwood said it is $200 to fix it but i know that there is a back door to unlock it but i don't know what it is. Any help is appreciated Thanks!

Username: Mmel025

I have a kdc 7011 which I bought used on ebay for my older brother. The guy that sold me it however never gave me his security code I need help getting it working any suggestions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
The majority of kenwood need to have the eeprom read to be decoded.

If you have no luck you can send it into us.

www.sws-solutions.co.uk
www.radio-code.co.uk

Username: Jet

ok so i have a kvt-m700 and i know the kcar code but the first procedure to get past the 4 dashes is what i cant get. i dont have a "DISP" or "auto" button on the face of the receiver. so if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Username: Natalia

Hi, could anyone help me get the code for my philips radio for a Renault scenic it lock and i lost my code number

Philips 22DC461/62L FD 0998504121273
plz help

Username: Dstar16

H-town, NI New Zealand

HEYYYYYY
I bought a headunit off ebay kenwood KDC-5016 and wen i was installin i accidently locked it and i need the 4 digit code :-( culd neone pLz Plz help me

Username: 19psicavalier

Hey there, i got the Kenwood kdc-mp922 and i left my remote at my brothers house, i can enter the code in with the head unit but i cannot find the way to submit it into the deck...so can anyone tell me how to submit my code into the head unit using the deck only without the remote? iether post here or email me please... calwichert@hotmail.com thanks

Username: Joe123sa

i have kenwood z828 car audio. how do I get new security code

Username: Maorimatrix

NorthlandNew Zealand

hi i have a kenwood KDC-MV6521 and its stuck on "code----" i dont know what the code is and i dont have a remote.
Could you please help me, is there some kind of a universal code that i can use?
please contact me: nadiawihongi@hotmail.com please!

Username: Ryanvesely

IT WORKS!!!
I just got into a sterio that a friend got from a friend *caugh caugh*...
There is a trick with it tho, the security code is set by the "owner", but if your lucky like me the person was lazy and set it/kept it at "1111"
1. Turn it on using the SRC button
2. It will display security code, using the control nobs to go from one to the other digit and FM AM buttons to charge number.
3. Hold the control nob down for 4 seconds, it will say approved when it accept the code, if it doesnt it turns off.

Username: Taufiqzamzam

Kno, Kano Nigeria

pls need car streo code FOR PHILIPS the numbers are as folows:
product no: FD0497449075663
MODEL: 22DC722/65
REF: 96-169-790ZL01
PHC: 9075663
M/CH: 074772

Kno, Kano Nigeria

taufiqzamzam@yahoo.com

Kno, Kano Nigeria

Post Number: 4
taufiqzamzam@yahoo.com

Username: Bobincalif

Moreno valley, Calif Usa

Hello plzzzz i need to disable the sec code on my eclipse unit Model 5441i dont have remote r keypad Help}}}

Username: Neil_jones

MUNFORDVILLE, KY U.S.

i have recieved a kenwood kdc-419 from my cousin and i have no unlock code or remote is there any way i can get past the unlock codes if thereany way you can please let me know i would greatly appreciate it thanks, neil jones

Username: Tdwidner

I have a KDC-322 - just had to have my battery replaced. I cannot find my code I setup. Does anyone know how to reset it?
tarawidner@yahoo.com

I have tried every remedy posted on the web for this... nothing works... And I think its crazy to pay the ONLY Authorized Kenwood repair center in town $65 to reset it.... Someone has to know how to do this...please......I have been over 2 months without my radio or satelite radio....

Username: Powka

Hi!

I lost my security code and I don't remember it!

Car : Renault Scenic
Audio : Philips
model no: 22DC270/62P
S/N: RN279FY0115565
Prod No: FD0100280115568

please write the code to my e-mail : oziaragis16@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Username: Powka

correction S/N : RN279FY0115568

than in advance

Username: Rhyus

Auckland, New zealand New zealand

hi i have kenwood kdc 5018 it says waiting 3 i brought it of trade me i think it needs the master code it never come with a code can some one plz help me out as i dnt no how to work it thanks }}}}

Username: Sorin59

Moreni, Dambovita Romania

please help me with a code for rc auto audi chorus made by grundig ,sn:auz2z2c1416052

Username: Victor1

CALEXICO, CA USA

please!!!!!i need the code for honda acord model
39101-sr8-a500-m1 serial #f40681962b

Username: Rmkony

I have lost code for Becker car radio Model BE4123 S/N Y8011580 due to battery maintenance. Please assist to retrieve the code!!

Username: Rmkony

Please assist for Code of Becker Model BE4123 and S/N Y8011580.

Username: Twisle

hi i need the following codes? can anyone help here are the radio serial no/s and makes clarion cl0402y0453283 model/pu2294b clarion cl0402x0057497 model pu/2294b clarion 0027954 model pu/9971a blaupunkt vwz1z3w7977518 gamma blaupunkt no/90532620 typecar300d 2 f 2 gm0300t5020544 renault model no 22dc258/62p 8200152345tj726 toj726 rn258f20058718

Username: Lilac33

Hi
I have bought a car and the radio seems dud. There is no code so I can't try it. Could anyone tell me the code and instructions for putting in the code. The radio is a phillips car400 and the serial number is GM 0400v1637883.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Username: Blak_mumba

hi, please couold someone help me. I have the kenwood psw9527 and i dont have the DISP or AUTO on the face so cannot use the methods above. Any advice would be much appreciated. Mny Tnx in advance

Username: Lesley0182

Florence, Kentucky USA

I bought a used car with a Kenwood radio in it. I had work done on my car and now I need a code for my radio. I have trired several different combos of numbers but nothing has worked.Its KDC-MPV7019. I dont have a remote. If you can help please email me LLYKES82@hotmail.com

Username: Nicelykhan

hello.
i have the kenwood car cd player (KDC-PSW9524).when i power on my cd player it show the message (waiting 2).than i enterd the code that was wrong. i have try it 2 times.but now cd player show the message is (waiting 4).can anybody help me to remove the code for this cd player.plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz tel me the way how can i break it.even i havn't remote for this cd player.plz plz plz some body help me..
my email id is this (nicelykhan@yahoo.com)(effykhan@hotmail.com) thanx in advance...Upload

Username: Nicelykhan

hello.
i have the kenwood car cd player (KDC-PSW9524).when i power on my cd player it show the message (waiting 2).than i enterd the code that was wrong. i have try it 2 times.but now cd player show the message is (waiting 4).can anybody help me to remove the code for this cd player.plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz tel me the way how can i break it.even i havn't remote for this cd player.plz plz plz some body help me..
my email id is this (nicelykhan@yahoo.com)(effykhan@hotmail.com) thanx in advance...Upload

Username: Prfita

PrishtinaKosovo

hi all i have a kenwood krc-758r an i need a code ho have the plzzzzzz show me the plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Username: Dinowitz1407

Hello,
Can someone help me please?,I have just changed the car battery on my golf and now the cd player will not work and requires the 4 digit security code which i have lost!,
Could someone please email/text me the security code for the sony cdx-m610 cd player as soon as possible.
thankyou very much for reading this request and i hope you can help.
Best regards,
Dein
tel:07788478686
email:dinowitz1407@hotmail.com

Username: Clyderc

Need code, or reset procedure for a KDC 4022 my son gave me when he replaced it in a new used car he had just purchased. I just installed the unit in my old pickup. Any body know how to reset the code and enter a new one?

I have the remote if that helps. Thanks...clyderc

Username: Ogplayboy

Durham, Nc Durham

HELLO EVERYBODY MM I NEED HELP I FORGOT THE CODE FOR MY STEREO KENWOOD KDC-MP528 I NEED THE CODE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLIS THANKS O.G.

Username: Lariviere

Help Wanted!
Just acquired a KDC-MP522 from a buddy. It came with no remote and is asking for a 4 digit security code. My question...is it possible to reset the security code? and do so without the remote?. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (lariviere-m@hotmail.com)

Username: Lesli

I have a kdc8009 that is in a car that i just bought and i dont know the code for it can anyone help me please?

Username: Ballesta

ello

I need a code to reset my radio , AUDI CAR concert sound system
Serial Number is :

AUZ2Z3C1540499

can you help - thanks

email: tonipastor@wanadoo.es

Username: Oldskool_babe

Hi I need a code for a KENWOOD KDC 5021 Serial Number Y22-9172-73
Can anyone help?
email: carris.newey@blueyonder.co.uk

Username: Aaman77

Sydney, NSW Australia

Hi,

I have Kenwood KDC-5020. Due to dead battery, its demanding code now. Since I bought it with my car and I don't have the code.

I tried the DISP+Volume key method, Auto + Track Fwd buttons method and 1, 6 reset keys method. But CODE ---- doesn't change to CODE.

If somebody knows what to do to reset the code?

Thanks

Username: Don_k

Hi, I recently changed my vehicles battery, and now I'm looking for a procedure and code to unlock my stereo. It's an Eclipse 5331. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Username: Acafaca

Kosovska Mitrovica, Kosovo Serbia

I NEED CODE FOR MY AUTO RENAULT SAFRAN ' PHILIPS N60065613998A THANKS

Username: Acafaca

Kosovska Mitrovica, Kosovo Serbia

Hi I ned help for my CD Player I am lost CODE PHILIPS 22DC982/621 N6006561398A thanks

Username: Jitendgreat

hi, i just bought a Kenwood Excelon KVT910DVD from an Ebay seller.His code "1427" does not seem to work. Any tricks. I got the remote. But do i really need its help because it has a slide out 6.5" screen and the keypad is there.
thanks. Jay.

Username: Nukas

hello,i have kenwood KDC - m6021g,can you hrlp my?thanks

Username: Nukas

hello,i have kenwood KDC - m6021g,can you help my?thanks

Username: Wallmann

Need a code for Kenwood KDC X859, looked on Kenwood site and it says that it is in the passbook but I see nothing there.
email: nikobel@hotmail.com
Please help, Thanks

Username: Sebastjanm

Hello!

I need a code for my Audi Gamma Blaupunkt radio. SN is:

AUZ1Z8X4455982

Part number: 8A0 035 186

Please e-mail me if it's possible to unlock..

sebastjan.mastnak@triera.net

tnx

Username: Caph

Gabs, Bots Botswana

I need a radio code for my volvo radio in 1998 volvo car.

chassis No: YV1VS1626WF219194

Radio serial No: V08360V1249080

Radio model No: 3533925-1

Please help me with the code. Reply to mockcaph@hotmail.com

Thanks

Username: Shadowbeast_79

GALATIROAMANIA

PLEASE HELP WITH SECURITY CODE FOR AUDI CONCERT CD PLAYER SERIAL NUMBER AUZ2Z3C1268131.E-mail SHADOWBEAST_79@yahoo.com

Username: Bu69koyahoode

Code for
BE 4720 CD00
SerNo 15050082 needed, pls!

Username: Kat25

Birmingham , United kingdom United Kingdom

please help i need a code for my car stereo its a renault megane monaco cabriolet v reg i dont know its serial number its a philips and the cars original cd changer please can you help

Username: Blackhawk21

please, can someone help me. I have changed my car battery but i have lost my security code :-(
(KDC-PSW9524)

Replay to kur.wag@gmx.at

Username: Trottie1963

Great Dunmow, Essex United Kingdom

hi can anyone help me please my partner has lost the code for his stereo the make is kenwood krc 578r y36-2942-71 and etched into the stereo KE0632MO104921 hopefully someone can help me his singing in the car is getting to STRANGULATION STATUS thanks in anticipation

Username: Robertmau

Chihuahua

hi there can someboby help me with a radio code the battery died and the radio turn to locked. The radio is a Delco in a geo metro it has cd and cassete players
model 30015808
Rem #16228895
Serial #1002298
my e-mail is ok_papi@hotmail.com
thanks for any help

Username: Raptor8021

Post Number: 6
Hello All,

Please help me to find radio code for my Civic Sedan EX 2001. See information below:

VIN: 2HGES26781H616611
RADIO P/N: 39101-S5A-A610-M1
REFERE No: MF721AA
SERIAL No: BJF28079587B
MY E-MAIL: allangl@hotmail.com

Let me know if there is any other information required.

I will appreciate your help!!!

Thanks & advise

Username: Cullen_caldwell

Security Code Resetting for KDC X6017 V6017 516S & 57MR

Read ALL the instructions below before attempting to enter your code.

Entering the code for the first time (example: you purchased the radio new).

1. Press the menu button for at least one second. "MENU" is displayed first and then "SECURITY" is displayed.

2. Press either the l<<>>l for at least two seconds. "ENTER" will appear in the display for one second, indicating the code-setting mode has been entered. When "CODE" appears in the display, you can start inputting the code. Note: The manual gives an example of a "code". The example is 3510.

3. The code is four digits. You will be using the preset buttons to enter the digits. The first digit is changed by repeatedly pressing the 1 preset button. For example if you are using the security code 3510, to change the "3" you'll need to press the 1 preset button 4 times. When you press the preset button, the first number to appear is "0". Thus, to get to the number "3", you'll need to press the button 4 times.

To enter the second digit, simply press the "2" preset button. Again, each time you press the "2" preset button the digit will change. Repeat this step for the remaining two digits.

4. Once you have entered the code, press the "DISP" button for 3 seconds. "APPROVED" will appear in the display area.

If you have bought a used radio (like I did) or remove the battery from the car (also like I did), when the radio comes on "ENTER" and "CODE" will appear. The radio is asking you to enter the code. As luck would have it, the previous owner chose to use the manual's example code (3510). Simply start inputting the code using steps 3 and 4 above.

Good luck (specailly if the previous owner did not use the manual's example secruity code.)

Silver Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 295

Cullen Caldwell
Username: Cullen_caldwell

Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 11:10 am: Edit Post
Security Code Resetting for KDC X6017 V6017 516S & 57MR

Read ALL the instructions below before attempting to enter your code.

Entering the code for the first time (example: you purchased the radio new).....snipped....

Beware , this thread started 4 years ago (2004) and it looks like you have just answered the first question !

Username: Babygrl

Battle Creek, Michigan USA

Please help!!! I bought my car wich has a kenwood excelon kvt 911. My battery went dead and now i need a code. I tried to get ahold of the guy to get the code but he changed #. Is there a way to to bypass the code....without a remote. Please help}

Username: Djboo

Hi I need the 4-digit code for my Rover 25
Radio R770
Type no. 22DC594/60B
RG PART NO. XQD101260
PROD NO:
FD 0699491122114 OR
XD 0699491122114 OR
YD 0699491122114
(I do not see first letters :/)
RG594FX1122114

please help me

Silver Member

Post Number: 545

djboo

Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 06:02 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi I need the 4-digit code for my Rover 25
Radio R770
Type no. 22DC594/60B
RG PART NO. XQD101260
PROD NO:
FD 0699491122114 OR
XD 0699491122114 OR
YD 0699491122114
(I do not see first letters :/)
RG594FX1122114

==================================================
PLEASE do NOT keep posting the SAME question in different threads ! .

This code is NOT available for free from anywhere on the Internet.

You will have to pay the Main Dealer or a Decoder

Can I buy the code on the Web?:
http://ice.dndservices.co.uk/shop_decode_index.php

Silver Member

Post Number: 556

djboo

Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 05:25 am:

Can I buy the code on the Web?:
http://ice.dndservices.co.uk/shop_decode_index.php

Please do not ask stupid questions ...!

Username: Jwautotruck

Richmond, Va

I am a virginia dealer purchased a toyota at auction it has the kenwood ddx6019 tv-dvd unit asking for password attempted to contact the old owner no answer.
please help. anyone know how to unlock this unit thanks jerry jwautotruck@verizon.net or 804-304-7816

Silver Member

Post Number: 570

jerry walter
Username: Jwautotruck

Richmond, Va

Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 02:12 pm:

I am a virginia dealer purchased a toyota at auction it has the kenwood ddx6019 tv-dvd unit asking for password attempted to contact the old owner no answer.
please help. anyone know how to unlock this unit thanks jerry jwautotruck@verizon.net or 804-304-7

===============================================================

Unfortunately KENWOOD codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Username: Elhornet

Hi
Alright i know this question may have been answerd,but anyway I bought a Kenwood kdc - 6021 about a week ago of some1 for 80buck and when i plugd it in. all that came up was ''Waiting 4'' and everytime for the last day thats came up and no matter wat i press it wont change or do anything?

Silver Member

Post Number: 717
phillip

Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 04:36 pm:

Hi
Alright i know this question may have been answerd,but anyway I bought a Kenwood kdc - 6021 about a week ago of some1 for 80buck and when i plugd it in. all that came up was ''Waiting 4'' and everytime for the last day thats came up and no matter wat i press it wont change or do anything?

=======================================================

WAITING 4 means that it has had several wrong codes entered previously.

To reset it, you will have to leave it SWITCHED ON .....UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to reset.(could be many hours )

Now you have to obtain the Code.

Unfortunately KENWOOD codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet.

The radio will have to be taken to a Radio Decode Specialist who will open it up and read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)

Cool thanks 4 that answer.I was looking on the headunit and saw a 4 digit code on the white sticker attatched to the headunit that read '' kenwood 6020. would that be the code? since the model number is 6021? i tried it yesterday didnt work but i was reading before that u have to subtract 1 from the 3rd digit?

Username: Sharpknife

ANONIMO

Many Thanks to you for your post.

I had searched quite a bit an not even come close.

Username: Pani110

Island kish , Hormozgan Iran

I need to your help for my car radio code.
thanks for your help.
Car: honda civic (2006)
Serial number:JHMFD16286S407427
MY MAIL IS (h_habibi2200@yahoo.com)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1108

hamed habibi
Username: Pani110

Island kish , Hormozgan
Iran

Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 10:47 am:

I need to your help for my car radio code.
thanks for your help.
Car: honda civic (2006)
Serial number:JHMFD16286S407427

======================================

Ask here
https://radio-navicode.honda.com/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us