Archive through November 18, 2005

palermo challenged
Unregistered guest
please help... any info for Palermo VA 6.1 Professional theater system.

Unregistered guest
Concerning Palermo VA 6.1 Pro Theater:
Where did you purchase this system? Curious because I bought this same system from a guy with a van full of them, whom had one of those scam-like reasons why he's selling a couple of so-called extras that were added to a delivery he was making by mistake, not listed on his delivery paper. So, he needed to sell them before he made the requested delivery. They say on the box that list price is $2499.00 and I bought them for $200.00. I'm on line now trying to find out about them too.
So, I'm wondering if you ran into this similar experience? Hope to hear from you.

Thanks, SnBdno, CA

Anonymous

Yeah i had the same system from deal from a van in the parking lot too in San Diego. I also tried to look for the brand online and found nothing. The sub and center speakers are pretty heavy maybe they will sound alright. I havent hooked them up to a reciever yet.

Anonymous

I just bought the Palermo VA 6.1 Professional theater system on ebay for $230. The list price was shown as $2499.00 and I bid $230.00, never expected to b ethe high bidder. The seller is listed as reputable by ebay, with many positives.
I am now worried, based on what I see above. I do have 30 days to return the speaker system UNOPENED, so I really need to hear from someone who has tried them. HELP!
Thanks

Username: Smileyman

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 1
Has anyone who has bought one of these inexpensive speaker system actually tried them? I am really curious. Please share your opinion if you have tried them out.
Appearance?
Size?
Sound quality?
Any info on the company or where they are made?
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Smileyman

Anonymous

Hello,MartyN, Smileyman and the rest of you. This is the ebay guy. I need to decide whether to return them or keep them. Per the deal, I have 30 days to return, but only if the box is unopened. HELP!

JBtiger
Unregistered guest
Hi, im the same story. I got the system from some guy out the back of his van for $200. When I got home I couldnt find any information on Palermo and I was going to try and just sell them. But since I already had an amp and decoder that was big enough, I hooked it up. And while the company might just be a scam i am very impressed with the system. For Smileyman...
Wile the satalite speakers are quite large and bulky the sub-system looks really good. As far as sound quality goes, its not the best in the world but its still awhole lot better than what I expected, even at higher volume levels.
So, while this system is prabably some kind of scam, it was definatly worth the $200.
I hope this helps some of you out there.
James

Anonymous

JBtiger, thank you for the info. I am worrred about the size of the satalite speakers. What are the rough dimensions on them?
Anyone else want to comment? What about you MartyM or Richey?

JBtiger
Unregistered guest
The satalite speakers are shaped with three sides and I would say that each side is about four to five inches and then the four corner units are about eight inches tall with the center unit about ten inches long. There size is really no big deal, I just mounted them in the corners of my living room, but I was expecting smaller units like you would see on display at Best Buy or some place.
James

Palermo scam
Unregistered guest
Just bought the Palermo VA 6.1 out of the back of a truck at Fry's parking lot in San Diego. Haven't tried it out yet but was thinking it might be a scam. No one posted saying how well they work. I paid $100 for mine. Haven't been able to find the company listed anywhere and the people at Fry's never heard of it.

Speakergod420-take'em
Unregistered guest
Thanks for all the Money Guys its putting my kids through college

Anonymous

I happent to have the licence plates of the white van that is loaded with these speakers there are two subjects one white about 6" the other one hispanic

unhappy ....
Unregistered guest
its a scam, ill be honest. i just bought it today out of the back of a car but i got his plates and im going to go get my money tomm after the cops go with me, i told him i had a lot of cop friends but i guess hes going to learn the hard way, this palermo sucks and only few speakers work, not worth 50 bux, i got screwed and paid 120

speakergod420-take'em
Unregistered guest
Take'em all!! The Systems sound great!! Any of you fleas tried them??!!

Unregistered guest
I bought one yesterday Norco Union 76 135.00. from a little latino dude, he had a half dozen (EXTRAS)-- said he was taking the cash to a bar and I owed him a few beers next time. Because I got such a good deal. It was a White late model Ford Explorer. HELP ----- Boy was I a MARK, what was I thinking... Has anyone bought from this same dude and have his plate number. It does have a registration Card, with a P.O. BOX number from Ontario. Would like to get my cash back or just stop these scam artists.

Unregistered guest
yeah i bought from that same little latino dude well given the rest of you guys i guess i did not to too badly they got me for 130 i thought it might have have been a scam but i past up some boses speekers last year that were mostlikely stolen being sold from the back of a van just the same and i kind regreted it but that was pobably a scam too, what is with all the grifters in san diege. i did not get his plates but he was with some asian dude i asked him where he worked and he said vista aduio but that was most likely a lie it must had been a good day for him i only saw 2 in the van good little bisness they have going if not a bit dishonest all of my speekers work i am just wondering who really manufacters them. man i could have really used that money but live and learn.
every one should post iddentafacation info on scamers for any one else who is hit with this sacm. i was hit at ocean side next to meria costa collage

just so every one finds theses post.
Palermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater system
Palermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1 Professional home Palermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1 Professional home theater systemPalermo VA 6.1

ihopeifindyou
Unregistered guest
I bought some too and they suck!!!! I hope we do find them they will be sorry!!!! We got them from the same asian and latino guys. They were in a silver jeep cheroke. I already called the police. Just remember what goes around comes around!!!!

Yeah I'm a sucker
Unregistered guest
Well, I guess I am not the only scammed San Diegan. I called the police and they referred me to the Financial Crimes Unit. I was thinking about calling the local news and radio stations. They may not cover the scam, but if they do, at least less people will get caught up in the same bull we did.

The people who got me were in a white Jeep Cherokee outside of the Mission Valley Best Buy. Said they worked for Vista Audio. Two guys, one Latino the other Asian and an Asian female dressed like a male.

Unregistered guest
Whiners, You got a "great" deal in a parking lot. In brooklyn thats the norm. What did you think was happening? You thought you were buying stolen merchandise. Suck it up. Whiners. I bought the same system but knew what I was getting. Oh by the way.... if you are serious (not) they are using a white enterprise rent a van now. Your all too scared to go look.

stupid me
Unregistered guest
yea i bought it too but from two white dudes in a 2005 tan explorer and now i feel so riped.

Anonymous

All of my speakers work and I was only shorted 2 screws to put them up. On top of it all I only paid $50. So I apologize for anyone else who got scammed but what do you expected when you buy something out of the back of a vehicle, what ever it may be.

Just plain dumb
Unregistered guest
They are all over. I got hit in Oceanside and paid more than everyone else I saw unless they are lying trying to save the little self respect they have left from being suckered. we should have known. Palermo?

Anonymous

How much did u pay?

The Hunt is On...watch your back!
Unregistered guest
Hi, I just bought some and paid 180. They are not to bad. The Sub needs a good amp to make it kick but overall is better than my KOSS 6.1 from Wal-Mart. I was able to have them trust me by asking them for more systems for me to sell in Tijuana, Mexico. The filipino short s**t with the white Ford Explorer gave me his cell no. and one from some office. Here they are. (They might not be from them but he seemed to believe my bull about wanting more) Cell (760) 839-0219 Office (909) 964-3545. I will find them and deal with them. They roam around Frys and Wal-Mart in Tierrasanta area or Mission Valley area.

Unregistered guest
I just got some in Escondido!! Thought it might be a scam but wasn't sure. I only paid $150 though! But The guys' said they had to meet their boss. But it was almost 7pm. Long story short I followed the guys after they left They were oblivious to me behind them. THEY WORK OUT OF A WAREHOUSE!!! 300 Enterprise dr. ESCO!!!!

Unregistered guest
My girl just bought this system for $300 bucks. I know, I know. It was my girl!!! Anyways, I thought she paid way to much so i wanted my money back! I have an address. i went and checked it out and no answer. The address i have is located in San Dimas and this happened 4-13-05 in City of Industry. I'll catch them slipping around the area. They should have it coming by now. More info would be great by some one else? Please post. The dude that sold it to her was White mid 20's around 6 feet and 190 to 200 pounds and was wearing a hat if it helps he was driving a white Astro or Aurostar Van.

Unregistered guest
All that is posted here just saved me from being another victim. Two white teenagers, a guy & gal, driving a late model Chevy astro van just approached me in traffic with the same speaker system for sale at $200.00 here in San Dimas. Luckily, I was on my m/cycle and couldn't carry the box. Requested they follow me to my house a mile away to drop off box, & that I would check online for info about this stuff before I paid. They broke off at the first signal. Guess they knew what I would find on line. Thanks everyone for the heads up.

Unregistered guest
I was duped!! The same guy sold it to me in San Dimas on Arrow Hwy. I got his licence driving that late model Chevy Astro CA 5LOC409 4/14/05. I will be visiting the Sherrifs tommorow. I should have known better. Where in San Dimas did this guy approach you Markoe?

Unregistered guest
So I see, that we are a lot of people being scammed, If some one of you guy, get to him the little dude, could you please make it notice, so we can all,put him thru bars and recover our money
thank you.

Unregistered guest
hey yo i got riped the same way. i was i my dorm in cal state northridge n these two white gys with a 2004 or 05 ford explorer came n tol me that they work at some elctonic store n instead of 5 some cmpany gave them 6 box y accident n tey r tryn to sell one of them before they diliver the rest so stupid me baught the one for 180 so if any body see these guys please let me know so i can beat the out of them

IGOTSCAMMED44
Unregistered guest
I GOT SCAMMED TODAY I BOUGHT THAT PALERMO SPEAKERS FOR 300.00 AT ABOUT NOON BY 1 WHITE 1 MEXICAN GUY. THEY WHERE AT THE WESTFIELD CARLSBAD MALL. THEY WHERE DRIVING A TAN FORD EXPLORER, DIDNT GET ANY LICENSE PLATE NUMBERS OR ANYTHING. I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A GOOD DEAL. BUT I HOOKED UP THE SPEAKERS AND THEY SUCK. NOW I FEEL REALLY STUPID THE GUY HAD THE SAME STORY THAT I'VE BEEN READING HERE SAYING THAT THEY HAD AN EXTRA ONE AND THAT THE SPEAKERS ORIGINAL COST WAS 2499.00 .... I HOPE THEY GET CAUGHT

Anonymous

has anyone heard of the same scam but with cerwin-vega speakers or theater logics

Lame - O
Unregistered guest
Oh this is just hilarious -- it just shows that you've got to go with your gut...two girls in a maroon Astro van sold me mine in the parking lot at WalMart in Lemon Grove(go figure). They said they were from an installation company in San Dimas. That made the red lights go off, but all you can think about is how much of a deal you're getting...when now I wouldn't be surprised to know that they were only valued at about $50. People -- don't be like me, that had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever done...if the speakers are defective, who do I take them back too? If you value your money never buy out the back of a car!!!

Username: Idiot2

i bought the cerwin vegas and the home theater logic system out of the back of a van but they crank i dont think i got ripped off at all so buy them up

Anonymous

i have a freind that bought two systems out in riverside for 700 and i think they aproched me in a bank of america one time a few years back with a simmular story about having x-tra ones thank god i had no money at the time but the price was at 300 anyway my freind was telling me if i want to buy one of him and i said i'll look into it first and i thank this web site for opening my eyes i need to print this page so i can show my freind what a dummy we was for buying from the streets.

Anonymous

My bother and I just got jipped out of our hard earned cash too. We were in the parking lot of "I-Hop" in San Bernardino, CA when three guys, one 6 foot white male and two male Mexicans drove up to us in a white van saying that they got them as an "Overstock" and had to get rid of them before they could go back to their warehouse. Man do I feel stupid! Because I told my Brother that I had seen some similar systems being sold by "Best Buy" or "Circuit City" for far less than what these Guys were asking (we both paid a little over $140 to $150, for them). Please post ANY information on these scam artist so my Bro and I can find them and take care of Business, so to speak. This has taught me a veeeeeery important lesson, to NEVER buy anything from a street side hustler.

Username: Lets_get_them

Whittier, Ca Usa

OK LADYS AND GENTS WE NEED YOUR HELP WE GOT 1 OF THOSE SKAM ARTISTS.WE TRIED TO REASON WITH HIM AND GET ARE MONEY BACK FOR THE SYSTEM AND HE WENT CRAZY SO WE BASICALY BEAT THE crap OUT OF HIM YES THANKYOU WE BEAT THE crap OUT OF HIM FOR ALL THE REST OF U GUYS WHO GOT ROBBED HE IS NOW PRESSING FULL CHARGES AGAINST US AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO COURT.WE ARE NOT THE BAD GUYS AND U ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS Y WE COULD USE SOME HELP WE COULD USE SOME OF U IN COURT JUST TO SHOW THAT ALL OF THESE GUYS ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS.PLEASE E-MAIL ME or post another comment thankyou.

ceas
Unregistered guest
i feel bad after my co-woker he don't speak english said the same story and i found this halarius yet so fucked up. i think there should be an abc channel 7 under cover story to really bust these crooks for there crazy scam i feel bad but safe i found the truth about this palermo hoax ceas in riverside call abc nbc cbs and fox

ceas
Unregistered guest
i feel bad after my co-woker he don't speak english said the same story and i found this halarius yet so fucked up. i think there should be an abc channel 7 under cover story to really bust these crooks for there crazy scam i feel bad but safe i found the truth about this palermo hoax ceas in riverside call abc nbc cbs and fox

Username: None

Ok people we need to start doing something about this. I just bought a cerwin-vega system and two towers for $450, they work but they are sh*t. I live up in victorville and got approached by two male white guys in there 20's. One of them had an australina accent, yeah you heard right. they looked and sounded legit(with invoices and uniforms). they were driving a tan late model suburban. If anyone has any info on these guys lets share, i just want to get these guys legally or not. I'll give my email adress to anyone who seriously has info on these guys. Im willing to help out anyone also.

jfontestad
Unregistered guest
yep i got scammed also yesterday. can't wait til' i see them... cause when i do.... i'm kick there *** as well... forget the charges.... they got me.... but ill get'm back. this happened to me in new orleans... on the westbank... i was pulling up to my bank to get some money and the same thing happened to me that happened to everyone else. but the name for the system is theater logic. i'ma drive around today around the same place and see if i see them... and if i do .... they beter hope that they have my money.

Heh
Unregistered guest
Hahahaha... my roomate got scammed too. He paid $200 with his friend out in Riverside. I showed him this post when he got back and he felt like an idiot... Funny thing is... I was at the market two weeks later.. and these guys came up to me if i wanted some speakers.. and I said, "let me guess, Palermos?" And they acted like they didn't know what's up... they kept asking me what Palermo was.. so I said, "You know... the speakers you guys sold to my idiot roomate." ANd then they started to change their stories saying, "Oh Palermo... why would they come all the way out from Italy to here in Riverside to sell a couple of speakers?" Hahaha... they then proceeded to ask me if i wanted some no name brand speaker and they used the same lame story.. and I said.. naw it's ok... we already have a crappy set of speakers from you guys.. they offered to give it to me for free.. but I said it's ok. They were driving a tan expo or surburban. If you guys read it, come back to the market and sell my roomate antoher set cuz he sold his away. You guys made my day... funny scam. Thanks!

Anonymous

my dad just bought this system of some guys for $200 and he had me looking for the actual price and for the stores available that might have these but i found no info at all until i came to this site and realized he got scammed. we gotta do something about this! so any more info you peepz might have please let me know.

Anonymous

My husband was given the set of speakers by a friend for his birthday who admitted that he bought them from 2 guys in a parking lot. He, as I'm sure the rest of you, thought that the speakers were hot. To benefit himself, he bought the speakers thinking he was getting a great deal, even though he suspected they had been stolen. When my husband got the speakers, he decided to look up the company online to check out the value. He saw this sight and called me in here to look at the postings. I was really struck by one of the postings that said "what goes around comes around." If you think about that a little more, you'll see that what goes around did come around because everyone of you got burned for something you shouldn't have done either. All of you are no better than the guys scamming you. All of you, in fact, are scammers yourselves. Did it never occur to you that somebody somewhere was loosing profit from wherever all of these guys got their stuff? And even if that is not the case and there is a distributer somewhere out there that sells theses systems to scammers very cheap so that they can scan someone else and make a profit, you all still compromised your morals in order to gain something. Something to think about.

Username: Mdub10s

hey, i just bought some of these speakers. I havent hooked them up. I bought them in Los Angeles, right next to LAX, at a Bank. As soon as i came home i looked it up and found out this was a scam. I called the guy, his name was Albert. He gave the same story to me. His cell number is 714 389 8600. I did call him and he did pick up, i asked him that i wanted to return it but he never showed up where we were suppose to meet. If anybody finds any more info let me know. I want to get my money back.

Username: Mdub10s

Post Number: 2
Does anybody even know how to set these things up? Do i need an amp to hook them up or can i just do it straight to the tv? Atleast these f*ckers can give us some instructions. Thanks

Username: Nehrig_clan

HB, CA US

I cant belive all of this im a 17 year old high schooler and i got hit up in huntington beach CA in front of brookurst and adams at a Mervens and it was two white guys preety small and one fat guy the driver and then came up to me i was walking in to mervans and he was like hey do you have any cash and i ask Y and he was like i have a extra home theater system and i cant take it back because it is extra and so i was like ya and i gave him 330 and he was in a newer car but one Fat white guy and a guy med 20's how do i hook it up ? and i might kill the guy if i ever see him agian

Anonymous

ok, yesterday I went to my frends house and he told me what a great deal he got the same story as all the above they had extras, but now they have moved up north to San Mateo County. He bought 2 for $500.00. He showed me them and they looked good and offer them to me for $250 at 1st I was hesitante I have seen scans before, he said to pay him latter, Soon as I got home before opening the box I went into the net and found this sight, thanks, I called my friend and told him my wife had a fit if I spent $250.00 I just used her to return them, Should I tell my freind or not. I was spared the lost by this web site THANK YOU.

Unregistered guest
Honestly tho if they work did you really get "scammed". I bought two for 75.00 each (i knew it was prob a scam or broken, but honestly if you dont take risks in life you wil never get anywhere. so i said f**k It here you go..

Have yet to plug it in, but i am sure they work, prob some cheap $1.99 inside them.. BUt oh well. it was a chance i took.

I bought it in Orange county from two white dudes.

What i dont get here is.. if they are selling it for that cheap, how much do they buy it for ? the plastic alone and packaging prob costs around 50.00 each.

Anywyas s**t happens, go on with life.

rmofo_da
Unregistered guest
Bought some, plugged it in to my reciever and i must say these are the worst speakers i have ever seen.

My computer speakers which were 29.00 sound a LOT better then this system. (tho it doens't look as nice!)

I will open them up to see whats inside but i am sure its all crap, prob bought from the asian market for 20.00 USA and sold to suckers like us..

If you were expecting a GREAT deal sorry, If you tell yourself "they sound semi decent" then you are just kidding yourself.

We all got ripped off.

Anonymous

HEY, MY BUDDY JUST HAPPENED TO CALL ME WHILE THIS GUY WAS TRYING TO SELL HIM A PAIR IN MORENO VALLEY FOR $300. I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING BUT I TOLD HIM NOT TO BUY THEM, THEN I CAME ACROSS THIS WEB SITE. I NOTIFIED HIM IN TIME, AND HE THEN CONFRONTED THE WHITE GUY, WHO IN TURN GOT SMART. I GUESS HE REALIZED WHAT WAS UP AND LEFT ANGRILY. THANX TO THIS WEB SITE.

Anonymous

JUST BOUGHT A PAIR FROM TO CAUCASIAN GUYS ON INDIANA AVE IN RIVERSIDE. PAID 200.00 HAVENT TRIED THEM YET BUT IM NOT TO IMPRESSED WITH WHAT IM HEARING. PEOPLE BE AWARE!!!!!!!!! DRIVING A LIGHT COLORED OR TAN SUV WITH TAN OR BROWN INTERIOR.

Anonymous

Oh, Christ... I knew it. I can't believe how damn naive I can be... He was just so enthusiastic... How could I say no? I haven't tried them yet... Guy with buzzed blonde hair, tan, slightly reddish skin, a sort of scar running down the right side of his forehead to the bridge of his nose, light green eyes, medium build, a little shorter than me... Driving a black SUV, which I didn't get the make or license of... I have a phone number that's undoubtably fake... Damnit... Anything I could do at this point? It seems I got off lighter than others, at least... $120.

Unregistered guest
Hi I'm Clinton. They got me too, for 300$ over in ` Costa Mesa. I would like to have manufacture info`also.C

Lazurus Long
Unregistered guest
well - join the club. Just paid $180 for them in Emeryville - Green Van with Latino Guy & White Chick.

I tried to walk away and then thought - well it's only $180. If they work then no biggie ... if not they'll end up in the landfill and hopefully I'll be a little less gulible next time. I rarely, if ever, get duped - but as the lady said earlier - shame on all of us for trying to get something for nothing. Frankly, we all deserved what we got.

I guess, is karma coming back to remind us not to try and take advantage of a situation. Just think of it this way, we all got a $100-$300 lesson from the book of life.

So I'm going to try and hook them up ... if they work great, if not ... off to the dumpster - unless anyone else wants them for FREE (no sense you paying for my error).

The sad thing is I should have Googled "Palermo" on my PDA before I handed over the cash; had it with me ... just didn't think of it. Now that will teach me to "look before I leap".

Monty07
Unregistered guest
I was approached about 1 hour ago at a gas satation in Escondido, Ca. A 6' white guy, and a Hispanic dude. The same story, about $2500 speakers. I never heard of Palermo.then I realized its a city in Sicily. Why would a manufacturer name speakers after a city which is home to the Mafia (hello!). But I was tempted. I remembered that all scams are based on the sucker's greed. I went thru the moral conflict thing and said no. When I Googled Palermo, here were these threads. My son, who was with me, thinks they're just hustlers making a living, benefiting from a suckers greed, the seed of all scams..and I was thinking about buying two sets, and selling one on Ebay!

Anonymous

Hey, I resent any suggestion that I deserved this. Karma for being an admittedly naive college student who happened to be in the wrong parking lot at the wrong time? Screw you, man. Yeah, it's a good lesson for me, but I sure as hell wasn't the one trying to take advantage of anything. That jackass just wouldn't let up.

Shantyhag
Unregistered guest
Really, all, they're pretty and mine sound more than alright.
Same deal, two guys, white van, Lake Arrowhead, CA.
I was pretty sure that they weren't first rate, had a feeling that they were low cost rather than stolen. If this is the case then it's all good. I mean, they're good looking fair sounding surround sound for 120 bucks. I don't feel ripped off.

Anonymous

I don't even know what the speakers sound like, since I don't have a receiver. That makes it all the more stupid of me to buy them. I'll give them a try eventually, though... It's really not so much that I was ripped off, but that I was lied to and tricked. But I'll be wiser from now on... In the event that something like this even happens to me again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. See, I can get the saying right, unlike some so-called leader of the free world.

anointed
Unregistered guest
You all should be ashamed of yourselves...If you need to buy electronics go to a reputable store and buy brand name items...

Unregistered guest
Yeah I bought it too....but i knew it was a scam and only paid 60.00 bucks so no harm done. The speakers work but I don't have the instructions....does any one else have them? I just want to hook it up to my shops reciever for kicks.

Anonymous

I KNOW HOW TO FIND THE PEOPLE THAT SCAMMED ALL YOU WITH THE PALERMO VA6.1 BUT OF COURSE ITS GOING TO COST YOU MONEY FOR THAT INFO IF YOU WANT THEM THAT BAD. E-MAIL ME

miamijg2000@yahoo.com

can't believe I did it
Unregistered guest
I guess I fell for this to. I was at a shell gas statio in Martinez, CA. I bought them to then I came back to work and decidede to open the box. I am going to hook them up to see if they work. At least now I know. I will never do it again. They were in a trailblazer. The lady who sold them told me the same of story but that she wanted the money so she could go to a nasty bar.

Anonymous

hey you guy's the asian guy in the white ford is in nor cal "brentwood" to be exact. 7-13-05 i got mine for $150 they sound allright with my system

Unregistered guest
I can't believe i fell for it. I am also now a part of this "scammed" club. It happened so fast. I was in Lake Arrowhead California just walking out the bank and I was about to walk in my car and drive away. Suddenly they pulled up and gave me the exact same story they given everyone else on this website. I've called the police, and I just pray with all my heart that they get caught. But even if they don't I know they will regret it because they will have quite a time in HELL for what they have done to me and all these innocent people.

Buyer Beware
Unregistered guest
Palermo, Digital Cinema, VA 6.1 home theater
Rip off bought out of the back of a truck or good deal? I Paid $100 in Seal Beach at the end of 8th street at the Park. I have only tried one speaker. I did get sound from it, but I can't figure out how to hook up the rest of the system. The configuration is different then the speakers I have hooked up to my computer. I need help with the set up and then I can Let you know how well they work.

He wanted more money then the $100 the bucks I had, he asked me to go to the ATM. I told him that's all I had, but I think he would have taken 50 bucks if that's what I had originally told him I had. He told me it was worth like $2,000 dollars and he needed to sell the over stock. When you buy anything from the back of a truck it is probably a scam or stolen. I wish I would have checked online first and saw this, I would not have bought it.

Good Luck All. Don't pay more then your willing to lose for anything and Remember next it won't be different. I will pray for you all.

Johnny-D

Jimmy Macgyver
Unregistered guest
I got mine today in n.Cal in "brentwood" too at a chevron gas station! The little asian guy and some chick. I paid $120 for my pair. As much as I would like to think I dont deserve this. I have to look at what some woman said that we were all looking for a deal.And that we also knew that they had to be hot. You entered this dishonest deal dishonestly in the first place! This deal was bad from the beggining! Come on people! What did you actually expect to get something good and worth your money out of something that you knew was dishonest and wrong from the start! I kinda shift the blame a little to the electronic companies out there that make good products for cheep and then charge you an arm and a leg for it! If I didnt feel like I was always getting ripped off everytime I bought something electronic maybe I wouldnt be so eager to take such a "good deal" from some gook in a parking lot of a gas station! u live and you learn people! let it go .....If anything they are some nice speaker housings that can accomadate a speaker up grade very nicely!

Anonymous

I just got finagled in Antioch by a little asian guy and a little hispanic guy in the Lowes parking lot. I talked them down to $100... what a great deal! Sarcasim if you can't tell. I do believe in Karma, so yes maybe I did have it coming. On that note... I wouldn't have bought a system out of the back of a van in a parking lot had I been able to afford a decent system at a legitimate store. So if any one wants to talk about Karma then maybe they should look at the corporate f**ks who mark the prices up astronomically so they can live in their gluttony of greed through the exploitation of others. I got ripped off, I learned, it will not happen again.

A. Blinkin
Unregistered guest
If you people knew anything about electronics then what you got was a deal. If they dont work then take them apart and figure out whats wrong with them. One of mine had a rattle but all you have to do about that is take the cover off, and look around the speaker for what is making he noise. For me is was a little piece of excess wire. I know I am only 19, but atleast I dont go and cry about what I did. If your that confused about why your speakers sound the way they do then maybe you should go back to school and learn how to fix your own problems. O well, I got scammed, but for what I paid the speakers sound damn good. Stop your complaining and take matters into your own hands.
P.S. If you dont know how to fix your own electronics, then what the hell are you doing buying it out of the back of a car?

Peeved in Cali
Unregistered guest
Question: Aren't 'Home Theater Systems' supposed to have a receiver?

Anonymous

Wow I am the latest fool who bought this bulls**t set of speakers I knew better too. They are in richmond, ca they stopped me at a Washington mutual parking lot. I called my girl to check it out online first and she was not at her desk to look it up and me being impatient said screw it. The hispanic dude even opened the box for me to look at the merchandise. I just tossed them in the dumpster after opening them all the way at home. They are driving a maroon chevy trailblazer. I have been duped for the first time and last so beware they are in Northern cali.

Ry
Unregistered guest
I just got ripped in Brentwood CA this afternoon. The Asian guy who said his name was Will gave me his cell number. He gave it to me by calling me with his phone so I know the number is correct. I would like to meet up with this kid cause he got me for a few hundred. This was the first for me and will be the last. I can set up a meeting with him and if anyone else is interested. I'll just tell him I want another set for my dad or something. If anyone in the Antioch, Brentwood, Martinez area wants a few words with these kids. E-mail me at Rmor1551@yahoo.com. I have no intention of hurting anyone but I can be a persuasive talker.

Anonymous

I was about to buy them in 714 (CA) area from two white young guys. I told them I don't buy if I don't hear the sound. The subwoofer looks really good, but the satellite speakers hooked up to my received did not sound as good as they appear. They are probably worth $100, if they continue to work for long time. I got to this forum before I decided. If they didn't lie about their situation I probably would have bought them for my kids' room.

Palermo is junk
Unregistered guest
One of the guys selling these speakers is named Will. He's a little asian dude. His cell number is 213-925-8794

SPKR.GUY
Unregistered guest
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE?EVERY ONE THAT WAS HAPPY OR HAD ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THESE SPEAKERS GOT THERE COMMENT`S ERASED.WHATS THAT ABOUT?NOW THATS A REAL SCAM!

SPKR.GUY
Unregistered guest
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE?EVERY ONE THAT WAS HAPPY OR HAD ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THESE SPEAKERS GOT THERE COMMENT`S ERASED.WHATS THAT ABOUT?NOW THATS A REAL SCAM!

SPKR.GUY
Unregistered guest
TO ALL YOU GUYS THAT GOT YOUR SYSTEM FOR AROUND 100$ YOU GOT A FU**ING GOOD DEAL I WOULD NEVER SELL A SET FOR 100$. DEPENDING ON WHICH SET IT IS THEY EITHER LOST $ OR MADE ONLY 10-15$ NOT MUCH. WHEN I SELL A SET I LIKE TO ATLEAST MAKE 150-400$ PROFIT SO DONT EVEN CRY ABOUT A 120$ CUZ YOU COULD PUT IN YOUR CAR OR TRUCK AND GO SELL IT FOR 400$ WITH THE SAME STORY THEY SOLD IT TO YOU WITH.

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
lol u will never get rid of me lol
off to sell another 300 units out of 3 offices $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
Thats why when people ask me how i can sleep at night.(I tell them........ On a double pillow top kink size bed)in my 4000sq house lol

ERASE that broke a s s flea

AND U CALL MY STuff junk? YOU WERE BETTER THAN US for allowing everyone to tell there side! BUT NOW YOU TAKE OUT ALL THE GOOD AND LEAVE THE BAD ....TISK TISK WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!! THIS post sucks THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKSTHIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUCKS THIS POST SUKS

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
spkR GUY COME WORK CALL GLEN 4 #

SPKR.GUY
Unregistered guest
YO ITS HARD TO GET PASSED ALL GLENS SECRETAREYS THESE DAYS THEY DONT EVEN GIVE MESSAGES MAYBE WHEN I GOT THE TIME I`LL WAIT ON HOLD TILL I GET THROUGH TO HIM!STFO

SPKR.GUY
Unregistered guest
NICK SAID ALL THIS POST SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA HA YALL SUCK UNLESS U SLANG SPEAK`S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dummy
Unregistered guest
look them in the eye, pitch em high, and watch them buy!

trade ya
Unregistered guest
i'll trade you my Hooked On Phonix for a set of those speakers. believe me, your getting the better deal!!

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
back to 3 offices lol cant be stoped

BrettPieceAUdio
Unregistered guest
Wud up nick ! Still pushen 120 plus a week or what ............ STFOSTFOSTFOSTFOSTFOSTFO S T F O

capi
Unregistered guest
i was in santa ana at a gas station..and some tall sorta chubby white dude with a red hat try to sell me some. He started asking me for 4 bills..then i said that was a bit steep and asked me to make a offer..i told him possibly 250. I had a uneasy feeling about the deal since i had never of the brand..then he proceeded to lower the price to 150 and started opening the box to show me the speakers and take a look myself. i finally told him that i was gonna pass on the "great" deal he had before me..then he got pissed and proceeded to ask me for a dollar to buy tape so he could retape the box..i told him you must be joking..i never told you to open the box in the first place and walked away! HA! JACKASS!!
sorry for all u guys who got ripped off..but like they say..if its too good to be true 99% of the times it is.

Anonymous

You scammers are why this world is in the shape it's in. It's crap, full of low-lifes with no respect and morality for fellow humans. I mean, how can you people go home and live with yourselves? How do you sleep knowing that many people lost hard earned money. And the worst thing is, the corrupt minds of the bstrds who sold them are the same kind of people who steal, cheat, and kill. mother fkrs need to die.

realized
Unregistered guest
These speakers are sold to the people in the "vans" for 25.00 , they also grab the fake advertisment and try to hustle anywhere between 100-500.00 for each pair.

Do not buy them, or if you really want to , its very easy to find a wherehouse that hustles them in the riverside/san diego area.

make sure you dont pay more then 35.00 for the speaker set.

fallen warrior
Unregistered guest
I laugh at the sound of hypocrites. It would be easier and safer to never speak to these salesmen. Yet you persist on blaming the salesman for being a salesman. You got sold. Not robbed, or conned, or lied to, you got sold. You believed long enough for them to get your cash. It stings a little, but how about the finance charge you pay every month on your visa? How about your car that you pay a little bit more for everyday it isn't payed off?

Grow up
Move on
Shut the f ck up...

fallen warrior
Unregistered guest
At least the money is used by a partying as hole that you know is spending money locally, on things that make the economy go round. Beers, strippers, food for their kids, rent and all the other wonderful things that make America what it is. Or, you can go to the big superstore and make some other out of touch rich di khead that is getting a tax break for being so rich because he's figured out a way to get your cash without standing in front of you and asking for it. Like these guys do. Have a little respect for accountability. You know personally where your cash went. You just met the dude.

Petey_714
Unregistered guest
I bought them at a gas station in Santa Ana. It was an asian guy and a white guy in a green jeep cherokee. I just paid $100. They said they had gotten a double order and were just trying to get some money to get a couple of drinks.

whitevanguy
Unregistered guest
"I just paid $100"

Petey, stop lying! You may have convinced yourself or some other fool but there is no way anyone would have sold them for less than $200. We either sell them for $200 or more or we just take them back to the warehouse to sell the next day. Tool!

YOU KNOWWHOLOL:-)
Unregistered guest
L.A on 92 out of 5 trucks

LAs Vegas 63 out of 3 trucks

S.F 132 out of 7 trucks

all on a thursday.....going into friday

S.T.F.O

P,s PAY YOUr taxes and they can never stop you! :-)

Anonymous

Thanks to this site I now have two of these units free of charge even though I really didnt want them to begin with but it was fun getting them . Being a female I guess I looked like easy bait and they willing loaded up 2 units into my car and as I went to the front and opened my door to get my wallet ooops my 4 year old Doberman accidentally got out and immediatly went into YOu better step away from the vehicle mode . It was to cool to watch as they drove away very quickly. I just had to do it after reading how these fools have been scamming everyone. Just to cover my rear karma wise I donated them to a local charity and told them that they were very poor quality. So my conscious is clear.

IM HER ROOMAte :-( TWEEker
Unregistered guest
lol full of sh it NO THEFT CHARGES FILED good KARMA? lol :0 must of paid huge $$$$$$$$$ twat

Palermo Blues
Unregistered guest
got duped and found this website as the girlfriend I bought 'em for (to whom I boasted on their "cost" )and I looked online to find out just how the hell the sub is wired. She is still laughing, I'm online buying "real ones", and sex is just out of the question. Hit in El Cajon on 2nd street at Washington Mutual Bank--I know, I know, size really does matter

Signed Cheap and lonely tonight

NOT MAD!
Unregistered guest
lol no way man im sorry. But, you know how greed gets all of us. Like you, I thoughtI was getting a good deal,at the owners of the Co. expence. I had to agree with the salesman-(FU ck my boss he is a a s and we should not give them back...man i know i should of walked, but THE GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO ALL YOU CRY BABYS U WERE A GREEDY PR I CK LIKE ME SOOOOOOOOO SHUT THE FU CK UP!

man these guys must be making alot

Nickyfrmvegaspalermo
Unregistered guest
:-) lol

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
HEY tommy dont go home for X-MASS. or dee dee parents or grandma's house lol $9000 not worth what is going to happen to u and EVERYONE near you!

I WILL NEVER QUIT, u fu cking fa gg toothless fu cker, bye the way u sure thats your kid?Does it have my eyes? Oh by the way( birth's of a child )are public info......lol see you soon!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us