How to buy a taxi plate in toronto

Silver Member
Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 149
anyone knows how much it costs?
can you get a loan to pay for it if ur a student?
and approximately how much can you earn? i know each taxi driver pays like $400/week so will i be getting like 700-800 if i get a plate and rent it?

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 391
about 200,000 to buy it mate which I doubt you want to.... loan not sure... umm earning varies... yea you could make 700-800 per week... depends really on how long you are willing to work... renting it the cost varies on the owner of the plate...

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 392
if you have you're own plate you earn more money of course but it's an hefty investment....

Bronze Member
Username: Nakedgirl

MY UNDERPANTS ARE UP A..., Omaha

Post Number: 33
Hold the phone, I have a friend that has a taxi plate, only cost him 150 bucks. It`s real nice,made from real bone china (from England) and it has a old Checker cab on it. Lovely, hangs over the fire place.

He got it at Burks Jewlers in Toronto

Bronze Member
Username: Vikdamone

Post Number: 55
Hmm sounds like a nice plate but I doubt this clown is civilized enough to eat off plates.

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 79
I heard if you wear a turban, they will give you a taxi plate discount :-) lol

Bronze Member
Username: Hagbard_celine

Post Number: 22
Maybe visit a taxi forum and not a satellite forum for an intelligent answer

--------------------------------------------
Got a website? get Paid for 100% of your traffic.
-http://www.offto.netaudio_profits

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 67
hey iamdrumming i heard if you wear a turban when getting a BJ from ure mom she swallows for free

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
No its true dirtyzuloo they do give discounts to lesser life forms

Username: Haylin_hyda

Gold Member

Post Number: 8
just cause your dads a racist Vik doesnt mean you have to be one

Bronze Member
Username: Hughlarryazz

Post Number: 59
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Just because this is a satellite tv thread doesn't mean you post stupid sh!t about being a paki why not like anyone else go to a government site for toronto instead of asking to be spoonfed or is the accent to think for anyone to understand you which makes you a poor service industry operator. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, don't make me send Vishnu after you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Does it say anywhere on this site "help for new immigrants wanting to drive taxis" ??? NOOOOOO

Bronze Member
Username: Antonio_montana

Post Number: 25
I think I can hook you up Jippii. My photoshop has even made documents that said my old mutt was a purebreed australian ridgeback.Ancestry traced back ten generations. Just send 500 bucks to my paypal account and I will mail you your taxi license. valid for life.I also have many empty beer cans that I can recycle to make your plate.

Silver Member
Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 150
thanks albert einstein for answering my question

all the others are fuckkin idiots, new immigrants they wouldn't own a taxi plate d!ckhheads, they would just drive a taxi on rent, it's funnny seeing idiots tryin to act smart

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Its funny seeing retards that won't go to a government website to find their answers but ask at satellite forums. What do you expect sh!t for brains?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us