Archive through March 19, 2005axilandn100
Archive through October 11, 2004Anavi Olivir100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Username: Lenab226

Victoria, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1

Hello every1!!! :D

Does anyone know how to unlock region code for

TOSHIBA DVD+CASSETTE RECORDER (SD-V320SC2)??

If you know how, could you pleeeeese e-mail me

at westlifering@hotmail.com ???

Thankyou so much for reading!!!!! :*

Have a nice Day everyone!!!

Unregistered guest
Hi, please can anyone help me unlock my sony DVP-F31... I apreciate it.

Username: Caetano

Hi,

Can anyone generously please help with Symphonic DVD code (multi regional code). I apreciate it.
emersomcaetano@hotmail.com

Username: Redwings

Hi,
I have a Kenwood DVT6300 system. It's regional code 2. Does anyone have any info on how to unlock it. Just received Chappelle's Show season 2 and can't watch it (regional 1 code).
Thanks - I'm Rick James ....

JamesOne
Unregistered guest
I'm looking to hack the region on a samsung DVD M301. I found a site with just about every samsung model but that one on it and I'm wondering if there is something wierd about this model. You can e'mail at larrabej@tcd.ie

Unregistered guest
i need dvd region unlock code for sony mhc-rv660d, it would be highly appreciated

Unregistered guest
I have recently bought a Aiwa DVD Mini Hi Fi System BMZ K7D (a.k.a CX BK7) does any one know the region code crack for this system. Thanks a lot in advance

Username: Dalirh

KievUkraine

Hello, i need a help about my DVD-player.
I need multiy RGION for JVC XV-N422S
if any body knows about it,that how i can crack this DVD, i will be glad to hear for them!
write to this e-mail : dalirh@univest-group.com

karibug
Unregistered guest
please can someone tell me how to unlock my RCA RTD120? Thank you!

Unregistered guest
Hi, please can anyone help me unlock my LG 5500N
please!!!

Unregistered guest
I have samsung dvdr4000, can anyone help me unlock the code?

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Could someone please help me make my Sanyo DVW-5000 region code free?

Thanks so much,
Christie

CMM Loverr
Unregistered guest
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone knew how to unlock the Sony DVP NS 305 by using the remote only. Could they post the code please?

Username: Jonindabox

Post Number: 2
hi der can u please help to unlock my SONY DVP-NS725P, THEY ALREADY GAVE ME 2 SOLUTIONS BUT BOTH DIN'T PROGRESS THANKS

DVDZone
Unregistered guest
Hi there! I've done a little research and found this site to make your DVD Region Free in seconds. All you have to do is use simple handset codes to free your DVD player and watch films from all over the world. Hundreds of fantastic DVD Codes in one massive database. Check it out! www.dvdexploder.com

Username: Raezor

Have recently purchased a TOSHIBA S350E (HDMI plug) DVD player I needed an unlock for multi zones. Found this and it WORKS! Thanks Rab!

I found this at www.videohelp.com

Region code hack posted by Rab Kerr, August 27 2005:

Multi Region via remote control:
open the tray
type 2403960
press enter to cycle to region 9
close the tray
turn the player off
turn it back on

Username: Benwyatt

Does anyone know a hack for a Kenwood DVT 6300? I'd love to know how to unlock it from only region 2.... Thanks!

Username: Abhi2879

Edina, MN United States

Looking for code to unlock DVD for Sony DVP-NS575P

Username: Stefanob

Hi,

I should need to unlock a COBY DVD PLAYER:the model is TFDVD 5010.
Can anyone help on this?
Thanks a lot,
Stefano

Unregistered guest
Hi all, I need the code free region to my Citizen combo JDVD3825 (EH8008), thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hi .. does anyone know how to make an AKAI VRD100 region free? Thanks.

boymata
Unregistered guest
Greetings. Can someone help with Sony's
DVP-NC665P and make it region free? I cant remember but will it play PAL dvd's afterwards? Humbled and thank you.

Unregistered guest
Sorry. newbie here. please reply to:
elsabaw@yahoo.com
Sony DVP-NC665P
Thank you

Unregistered guest
Please help with uncoding the Toshiba SD 250e or AMW P80L DVD player. They are region 2, but all of our DVD's are region 1. Please Help! Our kids want to watch their cartoons in English!

Unregistered guest
Hi,

after discovering this site, I'm desperatly looking for a regionfree code for a combo dvd vcr JVC HR-XVC33U.

please, ansmer me by email.Thank you very much.
david_nyc@hotmail.fr

kirsty
Unregistered guest
I need an unlock code for an LG DF8900P dvd player - I have tried two so far and can't seem to get it to work. Help?!

Anonymous

can someone please help me unlock code for
samsung r4000 dvd recorder, would greatly apprecitate it.

p e d r o
Unregistered guest
i need help!

i need an unlock procedure for jvc xv-s332 (silver edition).

if u have one, kindly post it in this website

tnx.

Unregistered guest
TO unlock the SHARP DV-SL90:

1) You need the firmware update cd image. (I have it but I don't know where i can put it for you guys, so could some one help me out with this?) Leave a post with your email and I'll try to send it to you. It's about 2.7 mb.

2) Turn the player on (With no disk inside).

3) Press: 9 8 7 6 "Search Mode"
The display will show: "bE-UP" and the tray will open.

4) Insert the disk and close the tray, the program transfer will start and you'll see "1.13" on the display.

-------------------------
On screen you'll then see:
F/W Version Up Mode
Reading...
Erasing...
Programing...
Complete...
SUM 91E7 (Maybe another number will show up)
-------------------------
Note: The above step must not be interrupted or the player could become damaged

By this moment al remote keys become inoperative.
At the end of this reprograming the tray will open up and stay opened.

4) Remove the disk, unplug the dvd player and plug back in, everything should be back to normal and you have a region free DV-SL90!

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me, i need the code to unlock regions for a toshiba SD110E. will be grateful for any help

porthos
Unregistered guest
thanks YL. it worked for my philips dvp3010

DVDHead
Unregistered guest
Hi Guys! Check out the following site for a decent database of DVD handset codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset code? Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Unregistered guest
II have a DVD emerson SPONGE BOB SB329 and need to make it region free ... How do i proceed ? Thanks a lot

Unregistered guest
II have a DVD Sanyo DWM-450 and need to make it region free ... How do i proceed ? Thanks a lot

Unregistered guest
I have a Panasonic S29 DVD player.
Would like to make it region-free.

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
I have a Panasonic S29 DVD player.
Would like to make it region-free.

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
trying to make a sony dav s300 multiregional. can anyone help.
email dannymellor100@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Please, help me to unlock SONY DVP - NS - 32.
Thanks very mutch :-)

vbbv
Unregistered guest
help!

I cannot search the web to find a hack!

Unregistered guest
Jose Villaro, please send me the firmare image, it doesn't look that huge so Yahoo mail server can take it...please send to: geacmbo@yahoo.com....Appreciate your help...Thanks

Anonymous

thanks for the help. My dvd plays all regions now

Unregistered guest
Thank you so much "Annoyed" for sharing your unlock code info for the: LG DV9723P, you are a lifesaver and a legend!! it worked perfectly!

Many thanks for your generosity :-)

Grateful...

Username: Roughbiker

can anyone help me? i need the procedure for unlocking the region code for the samsung dvd p355-k player.

MattTruman
Unregistered guest
:-) Hi. I always use www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks
They've got some great hacks and their customer services are really professional - which is quite amazing for an internet site.

By the way (I'm talking to the disruptive poster who wrote "I cannot search the web to find a hack!help!" a million times.) Nobody's going to help you if you mess up forums with that junk. Especially one as good as this.

CLExpress
Unregistered guest
Hi .. does anyone know how to make an PHILIPS DVP 3010 region free? Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hi .. does anyone know how to make an PHILIPS DVP 3010 region free? Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock an Emerson EWD2204? I'd be ever so grateful!

Samantha

neurogs
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have codes to unlock to region free, or at least to region 4 (Australia/Brazil/Zealand) this player? They are the original region 1 right now...

JVC HR XVC30 U

I would greatly apreciate them!!!

Please help me!!!!!

thanks so lot

Send it to anderson@calriobranco.com.br

MartinGreene
Unregistered guest
:-) I have a Panasonic DVD-LX95EBS that needs to be made region free. The only people that are helping me solve this are the researchers at DVDEXPLODER. Here is a link to their free page: www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks
These dudes unlock DVD players, recorders, PC DVD ROMS, portables and loads of other devices. Check them out, but post here if you can help me with my player! If you have a portable unlock problem then post here and I'll try to help you if I have the time. Thanks.

Happenstance
Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to make a Ferguson FTD2000T TV?DVD Combi region free?

Searched around for ages but havent been able to find out how.

Anonymous

Could someone please help me make my TOSHIBA SD-K750 region code free or region 1 to 4?

Thanks so much,
mon_jua_63@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to unlock or change the region for my DVD player. Its a Protron PD-800 made by Prosonic? Thank you in advance!

Username: Miki

Hi i nead to Unlock DuraBrand STS98rw DVD
dos anione know how???????
thanks

Username: Ronaldocordeiro

Sao Jos dos Campos, Sao Paulo Brazil

Hi i nead to Unlock GE GTD 120 DVD is the same or DVD RCA RTD120
dos anyone know how??????? Please I need that code because here in Brazil the region is 4.
With you know how to do that e-mail me ronaldocordeiro1@hotmail.com

thanks
Ronaldo

Unregistered guest
i need the hack for either a GE gtd120 or symphonic SD200E. can ne one help?

Unregistered guest
hi,can anybody help? i have a yamaha DVX-S100 dvd player and want to make it region free! i have been told that you need a disc to do this? if anybody can help i am willing to pay,many thanks!

norab
Unregistered guest
Hi,

Does anyone have the code to unlock my Magnavox MWC13D5 TV/DVD player?

If so, please send to norab524@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
can someone send me how to unlock a samsung dvd -v4600c? pencho1963@abv.bg

Username: Boanerge

Does anyone know how to unlock or change the region for my DVD player. Its a Protron PD-800

- J i m b o -
Unregistered guest
Looking for Samsung DVD-V3500 region free hack...

Can't seem to find it anywhere... Any help would be appreciated... jimw917 @ yahoo.com

Thanks!

SONY LOVER
Unregistered guest
Hi... I've just bought a DVD RECORDER SONY RGX315, and i would be pleased to know how to unlock it to a multi-region code.. cause it just plays region 1 dvds..."" thanks a lot !!!

Username: Boanerge

Does anyone know how to unlock or change the region for my DVD player. Its a Protron PD-800 my e-mail is juarezcruz79@yahoo.com.mx

djcyax
Unregistered guest
need a region free hack for a sanyo dwm-450

my email is twistedlicorice2@hotmail.com

Nabokov
Unregistered guest
Need a code for unlocking Panasonic DVD-s29.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
I also need the unlock for a GE GTD120, although for different reasons. Mine has suddenly starting saying "wrong region" for every DVD I try! This is a Region 1 player. Email is mattdan12@comcast.net

Anonymous

me too I need a region free hack for a sanyo dwm-450

Tanks my email is "martinantonio(arroba)gmail.com"

Saludos desde Mexicali Mexico.

tjuner
Unregistered guest
I need to unlock my new DVD "Philips DVP3010", can some one link me to a website so I can do it or tell me how to do it.
Mail me: daniel_kungen1@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
hello can some body please tell me how to unlock my LG DVD. Model LH-T252SC.
Mail me : kongwane@yahoo.com

widowspider
Unregistered guest
Hello! Can anoyone help with an unlock code for a Samsung M-301 DVD player? I'd love to be able to play my region 2 DVDs on it as I'm a Brit living in the USA and need my British sitcoms! Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hi I need to unlock a RTD 120, apparently is similar to GTD 120, if anyone knows how, please e-mail me at dangi75@hotmail.com

TANX!!!

Anonymous

Please, I need the code for unlock my DVD SAMSUNG P355, if anyone has it, please contact me juanpierdomenicotyc@yahoo.com.ar

Username: K288

Hi there is there any way to get a region free / unlock code for my Sony DAV-FX100 5 disc changer? Right now I can watch only Canada and US NTSC Dvds on it....

Thank You!!

Pander
Unregistered guest
All hail Yl. I am now the proud owner of a multi-regional philips dvp 3010 dvd player.
This also works on DVP-3005k DVD Player and similar, use the following:

To convert this player to Multi-Region
1. Press the System Menu button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 5 button on your remote control
6. Press the 5 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 6 button on your remote control
9. You should now be in the hidden region selection menu were you can change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control

Thanx again Yl.

Anonymous

Does anyone have codes to unlock to region free, or at least to region 1 this player? its the original region 4 right now.

Panasonic DVD-K29

I would greatly apreciate them!!!

Send it to leopadrino@hotmail.com

Anonymous

I have an Emerson SPONGE BOB SB329 DVD player and need to make it region free. Can you please help? Thank you.

Username: Wildchildpt

hey all,

I have a samsung P355 DVD and cant seem to find the region unlock code (or at least cant find it for that model number as the model number may vary from continent to continent) does anybody have an unlock code for this DVD Palyer? it wopuld be much appreciated.

Regards,

Anonymous

all who seek unlock code for samsung p355:

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?dvdplayer=samsung+p355&hits=50

anyone could help me how to update firmware of p355? (specially where can i find the update?)

Username: Gem23

Has anyone else here tried dvdexploder.com? I had good recommendations for them, but now I've paid the fee and 2 weeks later I still don't have my code! Anyone else had a bad experience? I need a code for a JVC XV N212 if anyone has it?

Username: Hugme

Hi to all. Need some help to crack a SONY DVP NS300 to make it region-free. Thanks a lot.

hugyls@hotmail.com

Username: Wildchildpt

Thank-you for who ever gave me the link http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?dvdplayer=samsung+p355&hits=50 I havent tried it yet but aparently from the comments they work fine.

aims
Unregistered guest
Hi, my name is Amy and i am desperately trying to unlock my LG DVD/VHS combo V8824W player. It will not allow me to play my DVD's from the US, i think i need a region code?? i would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me. Please e-mail me at aims_morro@hotmail.com Thankyou in advance :-)

Anonymous

Thank you YI. I have been able to unlock my Phillips DVP 3010 using the codes you have posted.

Anonymous

hi can somebody give me the nlocking code for panasonic s29 please.. kings121@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have codes to unlock to region free from the region 4 for a DVD player Yamaha S530. Your help is mostly appreciated. Thank you.

Johnny Orford
Unregistered guest
I also need a code to unlock my Panasonic S29...I bought it in Canada and would like to view movies bought in China. Thanks. hofo96@hotmail.com

Username: Redima

I need a multi region on a dvp-575p and a Panasonic cv51 Can anyone help,Thanx!

Unregistered guest
Can somebody help me dezone my Diamond Vision DVDV805-03 dvd player please? jimvail6@hotmail.com

Username: Mrprpf

Does anyone know the code for Sony DAV-DX170?
Would be glad to receive at mrprprfan@yahoo.com.br

DDK
Unregistered guest
I think Sony DAVs are hard to unlock.

Unregistered guest
Could anybody help me! I need to dezone a JVC XV/N312S. (My e-mail: CindyHenne@gmx.de)

duguesclin
Unregistered guest
am dreaming to unlock a SONY DVP-S360 - is this possible ?

DenonFreak
Unregistered guest
Can Denons be unlocked - at ALL! I've been stuck with my 1000 version locked for months!

BadNews
Unregistered guest
Mmmm, you won't get far with Denons. They're all Firmware protected. Sorry mate.

The ITManCometh
Unregistered guest
You know, it's not too hard to burn new firmware data onto a CD and run it through your machine. Even I've done it and I'm technically rubbish at 'IT'.

Scaredof EXE.
Unregistered guest
The trouble is, you never know what you're downloading fromn the Internet nowadays, it could could any old trojan or spyware. Especially, exe. files.

EXEHappy?
Unregistered guest
If you don't try, you don't succeed. Come on man, take a risk!

SarahMatthews
Unregistered guest
:-) All I want to do is unlock my Panasonic S29. Surely nothing could be simpler. But no! I've heard talk of 'special leads' 'extra controllers' and even 'infrared beams'! The only site that seems to deal with good old handset controller codes is DVDEXPLODER, who are currently helping me out with a variety of constructive handset suggestions. Here's a link to their free page:

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

What's going on here? Why won't these 'big name' companies let us watch movies region free? It makes my blood boil. That's my rant. Sorry and thanks for listening.

Unregistered guest
hi to all,
can somebody help me how to decode an toshiba
sd 250-e for multi region.pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeas

webewitch
Unregistered guest
Samsung - DVD p355
Works fine but can't pause,ffwd,rwd or hardly anything when I play divxs.
My previous player could do all that.

Is there something I've missed?

Unregistered guest
Hi I Need The Multi-region Patch For A Sharp Dv-Hr350 All Help Apreciated Thanks plz send to pirateall@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to dezone my DVD player. Its a TOSHIBA SD200E ? Thank you in advance!

Jeremiah.L.Burns
Unregistered guest
Hi Everyone!

I'm begging...BEGGING for some help. I've got a region 1 DVD player, but my fiancee is British and lives in England. She got me The Simpsons 6th season for Christmas as she knows I collect them, but they're region 2. I'm desperate!

My player is an Emerson EWD2202 DVD/VCR combo.

Can anyone help? Please?

Thanks so much in advance.

~Jer

ziosnHP
Unregistered guest
Hi, anyone know the DVD region hack for a Memorex MVD1402?

Thanx

Unregistered guest
Could someone please give me the unlock code for a Daewoo DV-800. Can't find it on any of the sites even though there are oodles of Daewoo models! betmilne@bigpond.com

B Milne
Unregistered guest
The unlock code for the Daewoo DV-800 is

Open the drawer of the dvd player
pres 1 3 7 9
followed by 0 and press play
Region Free

B Milne
Unregistered guest
The unlock code for the Daewoo DV-800 is

Open the drawer of the dvd player
pres 1 3 7 9
followed by 0 and press play
Region Free

Username: Wiciu

Hello, I have dvd of Toshiba SD-63HK, and wanted to turn it multizone. as I can turn it multizone? My email is: wiciu79(at)yahoo.com Thank you very much

Unregistered guest
Anyone have a dezone hack for the JVC XV-N312? Can't seem to find anything online. I'd appreciate any help on this. Email is: nic.walsh(at)gmail.com

Anonymous

Anyone please help me to unlock SONY DVP-NS725P!!! SOS !!! aapoyan@hotmail.com

MaggieSteeps
Unregistered guest
A word of caution. It bothers me that many of sites today try to sell their wares with little or no after-sales service. Many of the unlock codes I've had the misfortune of using needed different firmware versions that were never mentioned beforehand - or worse, simply didn't work at all. I tried on numerous occasions to follow up a dud code derived from a prominent site and to date, had zero response from them.
I mention this only because I recently became a member of DVDEXPLODER :-), a website that actually produced a working code for my JVC HR-HV2! - an unlock I'd been searching for relentlessly. Although the unlock was in fact tricky to implement, the website staff helped me all the way until the player became region free. They're a great bunch of technically minded and friendly people, I assure you. Here's a link to there main page - www.dvdexploder.com. If you need some serious advice, I'd strongly advise talking to them, as they really know their stuff.
There's a thread on on this board somewhere concerning Ebay DVD code scams that highlights the hit and run attitude of lots of sites. Once you've handed over your cash, you receive a product where 50% of the codes are useless and are laid out by a 10 year old that has difficulties giving simple instructions. Avoid Ebay at all costs, unless all you want is a list of outdated codes backed up with no customer service help by the vendor. And yes, I did give a bad review to the vendor on that occasion.
Just to say, be careful how you handle your DVD player and use a trusted website to make the thing multi-region. I've mentioned a reputable research site here already, let's hope they can keep up the good work.
Please excuse my rant, I've had it up to my here with poor advice and general Internet skulduggery.

PeteJ
Unregistered guest
Sony DAV SA30
I apologise in advance for another one of these 'help me unlock my dvd player' questions but i need help!! :-)
I am an Australian living in Finland and am unable to watch any of my older dvds due to them being from a different region. Well i can watch them on our laptop however it just isn't as fun. We don't have a dvd burner either so copying them isn't an option yet.
Given that i have tried most of the 'hacks' that i've found, is it actually possible to unlock my Sony DAV SA30 for free?
Any advice and/or help would be appreciated.
My email address is notthegoodscissors at gmail dot com
Cheers, Pete.

Kanyin Joseph
Unregistered guest
If anyone!! has the unlocking code for a Panasonic S29 i would be soo grateful if they could please email it to me at kanyin_joseph@hotmail.com
This whole region business is soo annoying.
Thanks so much

Anonymous

Please Help:
Just tried www.dvdexploder.com
and unfortunately they do not list my DVD player brand much less the model. Wish to unlock region on a Packard Bell DVD-DivX 450 PRO
Thanks,
Scott

Anonymous

Answering myself, but I wanted to follow thru for others. Not as obvious where to find the listing on this site ( www.videohelp.com ) but if you go to their forum it has many models including mine which was not listed on the www.dvdexplorer.com site. Anyway here it is:
With the tray open type 7 5 1 8
wait until the hand disappears
Type the region number or 0 for regions= all
BTW: this is not permanent, but we tried it and it does work for the Packard Bell DVD-DviX 450 Pro
Scott
PS: Thanks for the help of those that posted the links as both were good sites :-)!!!

Username: Nat_hawk99

Hi!
I need a code to make my JVC-XV312S region-free.
Please email to nat_hawk99@yahoo.com
Thanks sooooo much!

Username: Manuelcepeda

can somebody help me with the Protron PD-800 DVD Player un lock, for change from region 1 to region free.
my e-mail is manuel.cepeda@edfmexico.com
Thanks so much!

Username: Hollymar

Can anyone help me make a Toshiba SD-248ESF region free ?I've tried several codes but each time I try and enter them the iforbidden operation sign appears.
e-mail hollymar@hotmail.com

Username: Smilley32

Post Number: 4
i m looking for the region free codes for a eclipse/avx/2494 in dash dvd player thanks

Username: Tazz666

Multi-Region:

Turn On the unit with the remote controller
Wait until "no disc" appears in the unit's display
Press Pause, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9
The word "CODE" should appear in the display
Within five seconds, press the key that corresponds to the zone you want i.e. 0 for region free, 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2 and so on
Again, within 5 seconds, press Pause and Power
If the above fails to work then you may wish to try the following:

Put the player into Standby mode
Press 1 and Return on remote for region 1, 2 and Return for region 2, and so on. Use 0 and Return to return player to default region settings
Press P-Mode and Return to play DVD's with the selected region, auto-switching is Off
Press Audio and Return for auto-switching On
Press Angle and Return for MacroVision On
Press Subtitle and Return for MacroVision Off

Username: Tazz666

Post Number: 3
the hack is for a SONY DVP-S360 i8 have many more hack so email me if i have the hack i send u it make sure u have an email ok

Username: Marijus

Hello,

My name is Marijus I am from Lithuania. I would like to unlock my DVD player THOMSON DTH222EA. I have already checked all links mentioned in this site, but unfortunately I haven't found any info about it. The problem is that I cann't watch movies which have region 5.

Please somebody, if you have any info about unlocking Thomson DTH222EA write me an e-mail: marrijus@centras.lt.

Thank you in advance !

Username: Simondv

g'day all out there

I need a code to make my JVC-XV312S region-free.
Please email to simondv@optusnet.com.au
Thanks to all who reads this

Username: Libra_man1

I am trying to unlock my Toshiba SDV392 DVD/VCR player. Please help.

Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Post Number: 9
:-) Hi Ecoustics Message Surfers!

Scott - Just tried www.dvdexploder.com for the PackardBell DivX-450 and they've updated it to their database. Looks like a 'popular model'. Seems like these guys keep it all up to date.

I know from first hand experience that their research group are top dollar, so give them a go. There are far too many sites out there (and don't even mention Ebay to me) that just offer a half a$$ed list of old players. This lot are a shiny crew and even cracked my Sony NS330.

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 25
JVC XV-N312 can only be hacked by a replacement firmware, delivered to the unit via cd.

Your authorised JVC dealer may be able to supply this for you (for a fee) failing that, one of the many reputable modification companies can supply the modification to you (such as www.multiregionupgrades.com, www.dvdchips,com, ect) you`ll find a full list via a google search.

There is no other way to hack this model other then a firmware upgrade. You CANNOT upgrade a JVC model by entering codes with its own handset so ignore such claims in this thread, its simply not possible!

Username: Jecoaust2005

Hi,

Someone knows to enable multi region for my Samsung DVD 5000..

Thank You,
jeco
my email address: jecoaust2005.com.au

Username: Slxd

Looking for a JVC N312S Region Code change method, possibly a hack if one has been made for this model. Please email me at SLXDiesel@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Get, read the forums before posting - just 1 post above shows you how to mod your machine XV-N312!

THERE IS NO HANDSET HACK FOR ANY JVC MODEL!

Username: Vertglnt

Auburndale, MA United States

Can anyone help me to unlock an Insignia IS-DVD100121 and/or a Sony SLV-D100? Also, is the Insignia really a LG RC68227?

Thanks for your help.

Username: Mete39

Sewickley, PA USA

Post Number: 8
Can anyone help to unlock my DVD Emerson EWD71V5sk
e-mail: mete@microserve.us
Thanks.

Username: Swellzombie

is it all internal then? I have a hr-xvc26u dvd/vcr combo that i'd love to have a hack for. got anything?

Username: Swellzombie

I also have a axion portable cat# 16-3912 Any sort of hacks for this thing?

Username: Jean123

Post Number: 4
Well If you are looking for a cheap region free dvd player, i purchased this phone just to play my eruopean dvds, its very cheap and works great, beats all the hassle for making my dvd player region free. Here is the link to the dvd player i purchased.

http://bargainoffers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=163&ad=cyberhome

Username: Lostandconfused

ok so i have a symphonic sd200E dvd player and I need to play dvds from austraila and it's not working out. can someone give me the code please? I'd be very grateful
jburges1@maine.rr.com

Username: Temp45

Austi, Mn Us

I need to unlock for all regions my Sanyo DWM 450 and Toshiba SD-2150.

Please send code to temp45@yahoo.com

Username: Ramankin

Hi
I have Philips DVP 3005K,Can some one tell me how to highlight the DISK UNLOCK feature under preferences menu.

Thanks.

Username: Flavio1soares

*** THIS IS A SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT TO THE SAME HACK as softsys@softsys.com.br
POSTED WEEKS AGO. Thanks to Gisela Fiuza, my brilliant wife who solved the puzzle created by a bug in this board's posting tool, here is the right sequence of keys:

to unlock tf-dvd5000 coby

Region code hack posted by Andrey, April 07 2005:
Region code hack posted by andres, April 02 2005:

1. turn on the unit

2. Press SETUP

3. Press the following keys in the remote:
FastForward ( >> )
FastBackwards ( << )
Next ( >>| )
Previous ( |<< )

Got it?
>>
<<
>>|
|<<

4. Region code shows up in the right top of screen.

5. Change the code to 255 using right Arrow.

6. Press setup twice!

It's Done!!

Username: Galis

Does anyone know a hack for a LG DV9723p? I'd love to know how to unlock it from only region 2.... to make it multi zone.
Thanks!

Username: Kusakun

Post Number: 6
Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

looney40@hotmail.com

Username: Sonyinfo

Anyone please help me to unlock SONY DVP-NS725P. I have a region 1 DVD player, need to unlock to play all region DVDs. Thanks.

Username: Kenwood_dvd

hello, does someone know how to change the region (from 2 to 1 ) of the kenwood dvr-6100. thanks

Username: Craigybel

Would anyone in Australia or NZ who has purchased a S&V 7200 DVD/VCR have the unlock key to make it region free? Please email craigybel@gmail.com

thanks

Username: C2v3n

I need help with SONY HCD-SA30
cant find it, any help welcome, thanks.

contact me on c2v3n@net.hr

Username: Dustink

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Hi everyone,

Before i realised that you can actually buy multi region dvd players to play all regions i went out and bought a dvd player that is only configured to play dvds from my region, which is region 4.

Does anyone know of a code or a way that I can unlock this restriction? otherwise i am going to buy a new dvd player.

My dvd player particulars are as follows:

JVC XV-N322S

My email address is:

dustink@optusnet.com.au

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks all :-)
Dustin

Username: Yqlu

Albuquerque, Nm U.s

SV2000,WV205 DVD player unlock code please!!!

Username: Kuasi

S.p.s, Cortes Honduras

hello I need the firmware update cd image. for a SHARP DV-SL90. plz. for unlock the SHARP DV-SL90. Thanks.
my email address is:
edil_san@hotmail.com

Username: Bios

Thanks to anyone who can help to unlock SONY DVP-NS75H

Appreciate- please contact at biossel@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Bisel POSTED:
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 04:37 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to anyone who can help to unlock SONY DVP-NS75H

-------------

|Please read the previous posts! Its impossible to mod a Sony model with a code entered via its own remote! And NTSC models (which yours is) is NTSC only, its not capable of playing back other region video formats, even if you removed the regional coding!

Username: Puki_b

I have Samsung DVD-V5650, can anyone help me unlock the code? puki_b@yahoo.com

Thanks

Username: Viktiglol

I need an unlock code for a my Samsung HT-X250 to region free. Please, help me. Please Please Please Please Please

Please email to mr.johnny@msn.com

Username: Horselady

Albert Lea, MN United States

Hi,

I have a Sony DVP-NC665P Player, and would be deeply grateful if somebody has a hack for it and could send me any info via email.

fitnfun78@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Username: Horselady

Albert Lea, MN United States

oops.. wanna clarify.. of course I am looking for a hack that will make my player region free. It is set to region 1 right now. I wanna be able to watch region 1 and region 2 discs.

Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Post Number: 50
Hello ECoustics members! Just a reminder to all DVD owners having difficulty unlocking 'stubborn' players.

I'm sure you've spent a good few hours trawling the Internet for region codes, but there's an easy way to make your system multi-region without having to plough your way through trashy websites - and transform your equipment quickly.

Why not drop an e-mail to the team at DVDExploder and see what they can do for you? No hassles, just make an enquiry and let them get to work while you relax.

Here's a link you might want to follow, explaining the nature of DVD coding and guiding you in the right direction -

www.dvdexploder.com/dvdcodes

Simply send an e-mail and you'll be minutes away from watching that backlog of foreign films you've been itching to watch!

Username: Hot_sauce48213

Detroit, Mi Usa

do anyone have the unlock codes for a samsung dvd-vhs model number dvd-V5650 and for a JVC XV-N30BK i really need your help if so can u plz email it to me at hot_sauce48213@yahoo.com thank you for your helpUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us