How to unlock DVD Pioneer DV-454

Pistol
Hi! I've just bought the Pioneer DVD player DV-454 and it is only region 2. Is there any chance to unlock it by typing certain combination of keys on the remote or has to be done physically and pay for that?
Thank you for your answers.
Pistol

Anonymous
You may want to check out the proposed hacks at:

http://www.vcdhelp.com/dvdhacks.php?select=Pioneer%20DV-454

Anonymous
pioneer xv-dv55 bought in germany.
need to hack for multi region,,,,,,,pls help.

I Need to know how to unlock my dvd pioneer dv-250 for region 4.

thanks
Marcelo

Andre CUnha
I need some help
Have a Symphonic WF802 DVD/VCR player and i don't know how i can see DVD's for other regions
What i need to do for this????

I´d bought a DVD Player model DV-250 from Pioneer in the US and I was wondering if there is anyone who knows what are the procedues to unlock it for region 4.

Thanks

Preciso desbloquear um dvd pioneer dv-250. Quem sabe fazer? Help-me!

i bought a pioneer dv-250 . i need to know if there is any way to change it to region free or region 4 . thnaks

I have CYBERHOME DVD. Model CH-DVD 402. Culd anyone knows how to unlock and make it a code free player

I bought a Pioneer DV-250. I would like to know how can I change the code to area 4 or all areas.

I bought a Pioneer DV-250. I would like to know how can I change the code to area 4 or all areas.
Thanks.

Anonymous
Hi, I have a Pioneer XV-DV55 Region 2. Could anyone help me with decoding it to Multiregion.

Many thanks

hxvincnet
Unregistered guest
in response to the xv-dv55 check this site, http://www.dvddebate.com/drdvd/detail.php3?id=2578
apparently there is no code... but if you find information to the contary, please post it!

Unregistered guest
I have a pioneer dvd burner and its locked on region 1. Does anyone know how to unlock it for i have no changes left?
Malganis

Unregistered guest
I have a symohonic WF803 dvd/vcr, i would like to change it to region 4 or multizone , can anyone help with code hacks........
Much appreciated
Nick

Unregistered guest
Has anyone managed to find a code for a Pioneer DV350?

Sue
Unregistered guest
I need to unlock my DVD player Symphonic WF 802 to make it multiregion,please if somebody knows show me how to do it.Please,please

Thanks

Unregistered guest
I need to unlock my Symphonic wf803. Need to be able to play region 2 dvd's (I have region 1 now)

Unregistered guest
I need to unlock DVD Regions for my Pioneer DV-353, and also Panasonic S31 for my Brother, thanks in advance for your help,

Unregistered guest
I've purchased a Pioneer DV-535, and don't know how to make it work on multiregion DVD's

Unregistered guest
I have a symohonic WF803 dvd/vcr, i would like to change it to multizone , can anyone help with code hacks........
Much appreciated
BOPO

Unregistered guest
Can anybody please tell me how to program URC-7562 to unlock DV 454. Just pressing the A does not work

Thanks
Hopscotch09

Unregistered guest
HELP please, with a symphonic WF803 dvd/vcr i need to unlock it. thanks for your help

spider
Unregistered guest
jes, seems like i'm not the only one needing help! acer laptop with a pioneer dvr k11 set for UK, any hacks available ?

all suggestions appreciated
spider.

Username: Finster

Post Number: 1
I have a symohonic WF803 dvd/vcr, i would like to change it to region 4 or multizone , can anyone help with code hacks........
Much appreciated

mail me finster@mtv.com.br

Unregistered guest
I HAVE AN OLD PIONEER DVD 535, HOW CAN I MAKE IT MULTIZONE, PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE?

Anonymous

I have a pioneer DVD XR-VS300D It is set to region 3. I need to change it to ALL region.
Help mail to antispam (at) mauritiusportal.com

Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP!!! My DVD is pretty strange, because it doesn't have any mark, the only reference is
DVD 802, it doesn't say Samsung or Sony or anything else...I believe that it was taken from a factory an selled,so I can't find the way to make it Multizone... If you know anything about this please help me...
My E-mail is aco88@otmail.com

Thanks...

Username: Tempraman

MONTERREY, N.L. MEX

I HAVE A LG DVD PLAYER DVK8944N BUT IS ONLY REGION 4 I WOULD LIKE TO BE "ALL REGIONS"
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
PLS HELP ME ASAP
TKS A LOT
MY EMAILS ARE:
dannygv@yahoo.com
danieljulio.grajeda@bms.com

XL
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me please how can I make the LG DVD Player DVK-8944N to play all regions??? please help!!!
E-mail: lwysin@hotmail.com

Anonymous

i have a pioneer 454 and its great with genuine dvd but i live in turkey and its almost impossible to buy them here sowe have to buy copies some play ok but others go crackley after about one hours playing any ideas

lunch
Unregistered guest
looking to unlock my pioneer htz 303dv. Thank you in advance for the assistance

DVDMan
Unregistered guest
Simple. Check out www.dvdexploder.com They've got all the dvd unlock codes you need.

Unregistered guest
Hi All,

I lost my service manual for my Pioneer XV-D55. Does anyone have one that they can Email to me. Or do you know where I can get one...

Thanks so much for your help!

DaveB
Unregistered guest
http://www.service.pioneer-eur.com/peeservice/RegistrInstrMan.nsf/(CountDownloadinInstructionManuals3)?openagent&ID=22B01237B7A24FCAC1256AA200308C 7A&Attachment=ARE7259_XV-DV55.pdf

thats the manual.

Unregistered guest
I HAVE 2 DVDS THAT WONT WORK IN AREA 4. THEY ARE FROM AREA 1. PLEASE HELP WITH THE CODES...
PIONEER DV-260
JVC XV-40BK

Anonymous

I need to unlock my Symphonic WF 802. If someone knows, please show me how to do it.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a Symphonic model WF802 combo DVD/VHS player which says that it will play DVD-Video disks. I popped a new DVD-Video labeled DVD into the DVD player and it flagged it a bad disk. However, when i played it in my CyberHome unit, it plays fine. Any cluse as to the problem?

Unregistered guest
I have a PIONEER AVH-P6600DVD for my car, I would like to know if there is someone who has the code to use it Multizone?

Thanks a lot!!

Unregistered guest
I HAVE A ONIDA DVD PLAYER DFX-5100 BUT IT PLAYS ONLY REGION 5 DVD'S. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT "REGION FREE"
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? PLS HELP ME ASAP
TKS IN ADVANCE
endemail@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
I have the Pioneer DV-260(S). I brought it from Pawn and it worked there. While trying the set it up at home, I got to vidieo menu and choose "progressive" rather than "normal"(?), and now--after trying it with three different sets, it doesn't show the vidieo--I only can hear audio. How can I get back vidieo in order get the "progressive scan" functions, off? At least, I hope this is problem.

Anonymous

Check for help with Pioneer DV-250:
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?select=Pioneer%20DV-250

Unregistered guest
I have a LG DK-7821P it only plays region 4, I would like to know how to make it multizone.

Unregistered guest
I have a pioneer single layer dvd burner and would like to change it for a dual layer dvd, do you know what the program or code is.

Sguest
Unregistered guest
ive got a pioneer DV-424!!

does any1 knw a region free code for it??

it would be most helpful!!

Unregistered guest
hi i need a Symphonic WF 802 unlock code so i can watch all regions if anyone can help really appreciate it thanks

Username: Mrlwv

West virginia Usa

Im having a problem with a symphonic wf803 dvd vcr combo. I can't get the dvd to play it comes up with a message that reads Disc error please eject the disk playback feature may not be available on this disk. No Dvd will play at all can someone help me resolve this so i can play a dvd in it

Anonymous

My aunt has a Pioneer DV-353 and I can't figure out how to use the menu selection options on my DVDs without using a regular handheld converter. Can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
hi can anyone please help i have a PIONEER AVH-P6600DVD is locked to region 1 and 0 its american can anyone help me make it region 2 or multiregion please

Anonymous

anyone knows how to unlock the sony dvp-nc685v? thanks

kerytch
Unregistered guest
how do i unlock my XR-VS100D pioneer mini component/DVD player... kerytch@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
i have pioneer dv-366-s dvd player i dont know when i am playing DTS disk no sound is comming from my 5.1 home th. so what should i do is there an code required for playing DTS disk please let me know on nikspatel_in@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us