How Do I delete ALL my songs from my RCA LYRA AUDIO DIGITAL PLAYER? model rd1022.. HELP

Username: Korilebrasseur

Post Number: 1
I can't figure out how to delete all my songs! I follow the instructions (hold "MODE" and chose the song you want to delete then hold "DSP" for 3 seconds..etc." I do all that stuff but it still won't delete them! I need help, how do you delete all the songs? Plz help me, thank you!

Username: Avolonsangel

Can someone please help me find out how to get songs off my MP3 RD1072 player it has no instructions. If you know how please eamil me.

Unregistered guest
i need to delete my songs and i have looked everywhere on the web and nothing can help me.

KRISTY
Unregistered guest
My rca lyra RD1022 will let me hit the play button to turn it on but it wont let me use the buttons kinda like its locked, but i checked its not.. if anyone can help me e-mail me at ooker922xx@netscape.net or im me at ooker922xx
blahh im really mad

Unregistered guest
I can not figure out how to delete ALL my songs on my rca lyra 4gb player. I'm ready to take it back, but I don't want to do that at all.
If anyone could help me with this??
I would GREATLY appreciate it.
My e-mail is kara_2003_kara@hotmail.com
Thank you so much.

Unregistered guest
P.S. My screen name is xloveurkiller on AIM if you just want to IM me on there.
Thank you.

Unregistered guest
HI PEOPLE I NEED HELP I CANT DELETE MY SONGS FROM MY RCA LYRA POCKET DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYER MY EMAIL IS: LADY_GRUMPY06@YAHOO.COM PLZ IF U KNOW HOW TO DO IT EMAIL ME THANK YOU

Username: Timsimm2

Post Number: 2
i can't figure out how to delete all my songs, i follow the instructions (hold "MODE" and chose the song you want to delete then hold "DSP" for 3 seconds..etc.") I do all that stuff but it still won't delete them! I need help, how do you delete all the songs? Plz help me, thank you!

if u know how then can u plz e-mail me???

Username: Mahogohney

Hola! i hope all of you that wrote is still here.
i have had the same problum and i have found that there is some kind of glitch with my player, as it doesnt let me delete anything (it just keeps switching to jazz or rock, not sure why)

The solution i found is: delete it by using the usb cord (if you have the type i have, it's a white cord that came with your player, but which ever cord came with your player). attatch the usb cord to your computer, and turn on your rcy lyra mp3 player.
(if you dont have any pc then you could do this from a friends (or evern an internet cafe) pc as well, it doesnt hurt or harm anything and theres no need to install anything either)
Next,
go into windows and open up a folder --- any folder will do (you can use one on your desktop if you like) once the folder opens, please click the little arrow around the top of the folder. you should see it say :
Desktop,
My Documents,
My computer
c:\
(and which ever drives you have on your pc) please look for one called:
RCA_LYRA.

once you see that one, please click on it.
then, what you will see in your folder is all of the music you have inside your mp3 player. even those disturbing audio files that they put into our players (honestly, i wish they have given us option-- not everyone wants those files in there mp3 player. :-( ).

To delete those files, and any mp3 songs, highlight them, and press delete. then press ok and there you are. if you would like to move the songs to your computer, just highlight them and drag them onto your desktop, or another folder, or where ever yopu would like to put them.

once your done, just unplug and there you go (oh! you can also add files to your player this way. just add them into the folder with your mp3 pluged in).
altight, hope that helps. i hope you all have a nice day and take care. cheers!

Username: Meribor

Ohio

THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I must be slow because it never occured to me to get rid of them that way.
It's now empty! You really made my day!!!!!!! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us