Infinity primus 250 or klh 9250b?

Username: Ucdcrush

Post Number: 1
I'm not quite sure of KLH's rep, but a number of people on epinions and audioreview seem to like these 9250bs very much. 3 way with 12" driver, 4" mid and a tweeter, freq. response of 28-20k.

I currently have infinity primus 250s and no sub, but they don't do bass very well so I'm wondering if I should take them back and get these KLHs.

Has anyone compared these side by side?

Silver Member
Username: Stealth_c

Dublin, CA USA

Post Number: 114
I cant say Ive compared them side by side with the Infinity, but the KLH speakers are alright for the market segment they meant for (partying, rocking out, etc). You might also want to look at Cerwin Vega.

edster922
Unregistered guest
I'm not familiar with KLH but Cerwin Vegas are notorious party speakers, loud and cheap, and you can find them in many a frat house precisely for that reason. Not exactly designed for classical, jazz, or otherwise non-thrashy, non boom-boom-boom music that requires solid mids and natural highs.

Why not keep your Infinitys and invest in a good Hsu or SVS sub instead? That way you can set the 250s to "small" and let the sub take care of the low end. The Infinitys will probably do the mids and highs better than your typical party speaker.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us